Something interesting, old thread - page 57

FX5 self adjust RSI

FX5 self adjust RSI (only changes made are translation of input parameters descriptions from Russian to English)

mladen:
Try it out now

Hello Mladen, Thank you for help...Initial problem you solved but my merging two indicators did not work well. In fact only colored bas as per beter volume chart bars i s ok but simbols applied from CDRW indicator shows only up errows.

What I want is to apply symbols from CDRW indicator only on bars collored white and red...Indicator CDRW itself gives symbols to every bar which I want to limit only to red and white bars and have alerts on it. So can you help me please?

Also I want to explain indicator(s): Red and white bars are demand and supply by proffesionals and they appear at suport and resistance levels...as per different criteria CDRW mark proffesionals...So I want to apply CDRW only on red and white bars only to track proffesionals and trade accordingly.

On 1st picture is combo indicator with errors and on second is chart are two indicators applied separately. Those separate indicators I already posted in previous posts...

mima:
Hello Mladen, Thank you for help... On 1st picture is combo indicator with errors and on second is chart are two indicators applied separately. Those separate indicators I already posted in previous posts...

Sorry, I did not post pictures....so here they are:

1st picture : shows painted bars and only up arrows from CDRW indicator.

CDRW symbols to be applied only on red and white bars and not on every bar as is original indicator.

2nd picture shows better volume chart bars and CDRW indicators individualy applied on chart.

Thank you again.

Files:
combo-1.png  78 kb

dr.house7:
If you put right files into right folders, you have no problem

Here are attached pictures where I have those files...On chart this time doesnt show anyting. So what Iam still doing wrong?

Files:

mima:
Here are attached pictures where I have those files...On chart this time doesnt show anyting. So what Iam still doing wrong?

tested it now, and it all seems OK (compiler did the job without any compiling error) Since it is an EA not an indicator you will probably have to wait for a market to open to be able to see it (to get some ticks into it)

mima:

try to click on "AutoTrading" on menu bar, you need to turn on your ea.

Tested the "two_comets" in run time today and all seems to be working fine. Here is an example how it looks right now on my PC :

Files:
test.gif  39 kb

On chart RSI

They converted the old on chart RSI to metatrader 5. Posting it as is

Files:

Dear Mladen,

there is one question in my mind...why is not possible for some, to add into the chart the same indicator with different inputs, like for example the one I posted here "ZigZag_AutoChannel_1_2.mq5"

Thank you Mladen and Dr.house 7

two_Comets indicator is working...It seams that I took screen shoot too fast .For whaever reason it did not show on chart instantly so I tought error again...

--------------------

Mladen please make other indicator (combo indicator I tried to create....) work.

Reason: