Need help indentifying indicator - page 92

ABC123:
hi every one

here expert fx_grill

work on strategy tester very well but when attachment it to any chart it isn't open any order ---- demo account or real account

can any one solve this

thanks

this EA is useless, i'm sure you are getting excellent backtest results, and that's only because its reading the history file first and then taking a trade. ...its like knowing the future kind a think

vidda:
Hi everyone,

Is there an indicator that can plot equal distance/value for anything above and below from the distance I set?

For example I plot 2 lines and the distance in between them will be the reference to plot equal distance up and down..

Thank you

Vidda

If they are MA's why not use a macd histogram with signals line set to 1.

shankees:
hi all pliz help am really looking for this smooth indicator kind of ma fibo channel.i know there is fibo ma but it is not as smooth as this .plizz if u have this indicator pliz be kind to share

they just look like a series of MA envelopes

rofranco:
Hi for all! Anyone could help?

What are theses indicators:

.us/img825/9935/rangeoscillator.gif

Many thanks!!

the arrows on the heiken ashi ma chart (middle) look like fractals to me. The others could almost be anything. There are so many that plot arrows.

Thanks bro!

Penguin:
the arrows on the heiken ashi ma chart (middle) look like fractals to me. The others could almost be anything. There are so many that plot arrows.

Hi newdigital, could you help identifying the set arrows in the images posted in Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections?

Thank you!

Arrows?

I do not know.

Arrows are not related to this Dynamic zone dmx oma dll indicator (may be I am wrong but i do not have the arrows on my chat).

You can ask MrTools as it was his image (i just re-posted it to this Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections thread.

But I think - that arrows are something as asctrend or some high/low ... because it looks too good on the chart

Hi MrTools,

Can you help to identify the arrows in those two charts? Seems interesting.

Thank you in advance

rofranco:
Hi MrTools,

Can you help to identify the arrows in those two charts? Seems interesting.

Thank you in advance

Was awhile back but if i remember right think it was mtf fractals using interpolation for the multitimeframe.

mrtools:
Was awhile back but if i remember right think it was mtf fractals using interpolation for the multitimeframe.

Where can I found this version with interpolation?

Thank you MrTools

rofranco:
Where can I found this version with interpolation? Thank you MrTools

In elite section of the forum and Mladen made an improved version in advanced elite!

Reason: