RSX on jma indicator : rsx_on_jma.mq4

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen Does it repaint ?

rosalieone

No, it does not

Thank you !

mladen:
rosalieone No, it does not

Some more fooling around : this is a multi pair dtosc using ssm in rsi calculations too (rsi is the basis of dtosc indicator, then comes the "raw stochastic", in this one all calculations are using super smoother instead of any regular moving average wherever any kind of average is supposed to be used) : multi_pair_dtosc_of_ssm_rsioma.mq4

Files:

Upgraded rwma (rainbow weighted moving average) smooth inverse fisher transform of rsx : rwma_smooth_rsx_inverse_fisher_transform__signal_line_alerts_mtf_nmc.mq4

Laguerre RSI modernized (using new options possibilities) and made faster : laguerre_rsi_variation_2.mq4

DMX with divergences, multi time frame and alert cleaned up to be 100% compatible with the new mt4 (and a possible alert problem on monthly time frame that can happen in some cases on a lot multi time frame indicator, resolved in this one) : dmx_histo_2.mq4

Files:
dmx.gif  77 kb
dmx_histo_2.mq4  23 kb

Adaptive MACD

This one really needed an upgrade (not just a spring cleaning). While at it, some new stuff added to it and modernized the look and feel too : adaptive_macd_color_mtf-alerts_2.mq4

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Would you please convert the attached indicator into histogram, of course with the exited options of alerts and MTF. Regarding arrows I don't know if it can be displayed on the main chart with the option of "arrowonfirstbar = false/true" or not !!! I hope it can be done. By the way, the arrows with the option of "arrowonfirstbar = false/true" are already there in the non-histogram version

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Would you please convert the attached indicator into histogram, of course with the exited options of alerts and MTF. Regarding arrows I don't know if it can be displayed on the main chart with the option of "arrowonfirstbar = false/true" or not !!! I hope it can be done. By the way, the arrows with the option of "arrowonfirstbar = false/true" are already there in the non-histogram version

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, made a histogram version, left the arrows as is, can make a version with the arrows on the chart but not able to add the arrow on first bar option since the arrows would then have to be objects. The histogram is based on the cross and difference between the 2 stochs. The alerts and arrows are now based on zero cross.

Reason: