Various - page 108

Upgraded DMI stochastic extreme - new level types :

• floating
  • quantile
  • fixed

Also, some code optimizations done

mladen:

rartec4

That is Hull average. You have quite a few Hull averages that are already multi time frame versions

hi mladen

i dont have any one .would you please make this one mtf? 

rartec4:

hi mladen

i dont have any one .would you please make this one mtf? 

Here you go.

Dear Mladen,

I attach a relatively old indicator which nevertheless is still very interesting.

Could it be upgraded, or some new functionalities can be added to make it even better?

Files:

wojtekpaul:

Dear Mladen,

I attach a relatively old indicator which nevertheless is still very interesting.

Could it be upgraded, or some new functionalities can be added to make it even better?

There is almost nothing in that indicator that can be upgraded

OK, thank you.  Perhaps it could be made adaptive,

or filters, smoothing and so on can be added?

wojtekpaul:

OK, thank you.  Perhaps it could be made adaptive,

or filters, smoothing and so on can be added?

Not sure what can be done

Will check some more

mladen:

Upgraded DMI stochastic extreme - new level types :

• floating
  • quantile
  • fixed

Also, some code optimizations done

do you have mt4 version of this indicator please post  .. or is it only for mt5 

kkumar:
do you have mt4 version of this indicator please post  .. or is it only for mt5 
MT4 was not made yet. Will be made

This is Elliot oscillator - metatrader 5 version ...

But it is not a conversion of "Elliot oscillator waves". I have decided to make this version using the new responsibilities of metatrader 5. And with leaving out the recalculating (repainting) parts of the "Elliot waves oscillator" this version becomes cleaner to use and without a need to eternally explain what is what on the chart

The indicator has the usual stuff.

4 types of averages :

• simple moving average (the default and how the original Elliot oscillator is calculated)
  • exponential moving average
  • smoothed moving average
  • linear weighted moving average

Choice of color changes and alerts. Multi time frame capable already and the usual set of 22 price types

Also, another deviation has been made. The levels for Elliot oscillator are calculated using a modified (discontinued) ema calculation, except for the middle level. Middle level is calculated as an average of up and down level. That way the middle level is giving faster signals in is a kind of adjusting itself to volatility

Files:
Reason: