Various - page 107

mladen:

Metatrader 4 now (since the new builds) has two different volumes :

• tick volume
  • real volume

When there is no real volume, then the "real volume" array is either size 0 or the data is exactly the same as tick volumes. That is the only way how we can distinguish now

thanks.

Support resistance Barry made as a channel

You can also add LSMA in that too.

mladen:

Don't know how it will work then (did not have time to test it), but here is multi time frame version

Hello Mladen

Very interesting...Could you do it Normalized?

S

Simba2:

Hello Mladen

Very interesting...Could you do it Normalized?

S

Simba2

I am afraid I do not understand. RSI is already normalized (by its nature it is normalized to 0 to 100 range) . The thing that RSI tends to get flat for longer periods is not changing that

mladen:

Simba2

I am afraid I do not understand. RSI is already normalized (by its nature it is normalized to 0 to 100 range) . The thing that RSI tends to get flat for longer periods is not changing that

Trend normalized,trend direction:up,down,flat and trend length selectable by user even if apparently false

S

mladen:

Simba2

Mladen,

Is it possible to have this indicator in histogram in binary values?Thanks. 

nevar:

Mladen,

Is it possible to have this indicator in histogram in binary values?Thanks. 

Yes, it will be made

dear Mladen

would you please make this indicator mtf? 

Files:
TSR.mq4  6 kb

rartec4:

dear Mladen

would you please make this indicator mtf? 

rartec4

That is Hull average. You have quite a few Hull averages that are already multi time frame versions

Reason: