Suggestion to forum admins - page 72

pipmagnet:
Hello - recently joined the Elite forum and noticed that the threads for the EA's were closed. Have the moderators abandoned EA development or has the topic been moved elsewhere on the site. I also thought that there was a link to check the trade results for the EA's; am I wrong about this? Thanks for your response

pipmagnet

EAs threads are not closed (at least I am not aware of any such closed thread)

They are updated to reflect the new mt4 changes but those changes are constant and they are slowing everything down significantly (for example, today I discovered that the code that worked just fine only 1 month ago, needs to be rewritten - again) and, if a member has an idea that would make an existing EA work better, then it os coded as requested

As of forward testing : owners of the site are organizing that, and as soon as all is prepared, forward testing with regular results postings will be resumed

Thanks for your response. Will keep an eye on the threads.

Can I not download an indicator from advanced elite section with forum points anymore?

Prices gone up too.

nevar:
Can I not download an indicator from advanced elite section with forum points anymore?

nevar

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183237/page11

hi all,

I can't login to Forex-TSD in Tor browser. It shows successfully logged-in, but immediately logged out automatically. I didn't faced this problem in any other forums or websites. Is there any settings to be changed or else it is not compatible for Tor? Anybody else knows the solution for this issue, please clarify?

chan123:
hi all, I can't login to Forex-TSD in Tor browser. It shows successfully logged-in, but immediately logged out automatically. I didn't faced this problem in any other forums or websites. Is there any settings to be changed or else it is not compatible for Tor? Anybody else knows the solution for this issue, please clarify?

It usually happens when a vpn is used. If that is the case, simply turn off the vpn when working on tsd

mladen,

thanks for ur reply. I am always using zenmate or some other VPN's in chrome browser and there was no problem for login till date. The problem occurs only with Tor browser. Moreover, Tor itself do like a VPN (as in-built), so I can't turn-off the function.

chan123:
mladen, thanks for ur reply. I am always using zenmate or some other VPN's in chrome browser and there was no problem for login till date. The problem occurs only with Tor browser. Moreover, Tor itself do like a VPN (as in-built), so I can't turn-off the function.

chan123

Will inform the developers, but if the VPN works in chrome and does not work (is causing a problem) in Tor, than I think that it is a problem of Tor compatibility

Anyway, lets see what will the web developers tell

mladen:
chan123

Will inform the developers, but if the VPN works in chrome and does not work (is causing a problem) in Tor, than I think that it is a problem of Tor compatibility

Anyway, lets see what will the web developers tell

mladen,

thanks for your consideration. I wonder your Omnipresence everywhere in this forum.

Files:
ymad.jpg  12 kb
Reason: