Trend Friend - page 9

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/41/nittany.txt

this is the log between me and nittany, thelion is nittany, silo is me.... i explained to him for an hour how i wanted him to code the indicator for me, because i simply ask if he was good with mt4 coding and he said sure he could code so mething up for me..... read the entire thing.

and now he flipped it around and said this:

[18:26] silo you're the most retarded person i've seen, ever

02[18:26] * Aslam_ has quit IRC (Ping timeout)

[18:26] ok it was not an invite for bashing

01[18:27] you're the moron who can't come up with an idean yourself

01[18:27] saying that you did not use my idea

01[18:27] did you not use the stuff i said to you for your indicator?

01[18:27] yes or no

03[18:27] * You were kicked by Dracozny (Dracozny)

Session Close: Mon Mar 31 18:27:27 2008

Session Start: Mon Mar 31 18:27:36 2008

Session Ident: #forex

03[18:27] * Now talking in #forex

03[18:27] * Topic is 'welcome to ircforex - !triggers for commands '

03[18:27] * Set by Fiboknight on Sun Mar 30 19:13:27

[18:27] your idea isnt unique, about 15 people emailed me before you asking for that heh

01[18:27] it's not unique?

01[18:27] yueah ok

[18:27] as i said this was not an invite for bashing that was a comment about the language filter

01[18:28] but still... you coded it because i mentioneed it to you

[18:28] you didn't invent moving average crosses

[18:28] about 15 people asked for the same thing

01[18:28] you can say afterwards that it's moving averages... so therefore it's ok for you to do whatever you want with it

[18:28] silo: dude you're a damned demo trader with a problem

=====================

yeah, it's very convenient for anyone to just steal an idea, tell the other person to go to hell, then just use this as the reason he doesn't have to treat the other guy with at least some respect: "because whatever man, i already was going to code it before you told me about it... your idea is not unique... it's moving averages, macd.." that's why this indicator has absolutely nothing to do with you... it's mine, i created it, and now i'm going to say i came up with it. so shut the hell up and leave me alone you retard....

this is how this person operate.

this is the log between me and nittany, thelion is nittany, silo is me.... i explained to him for an hour how i wanted him to code the indicator for me, because i simply ask if he was good with mt4 coding and he said sure he could code so mething up for me..... read the entire thing.

[18:27] your idea isnt unique, about 15 people emailed me before you asking for that heh

[18:27] as i said this was not an invite for bashing that was a comment about the language filter

01[18:28] you can say afterwards that it's moving averages... so therefore it's ok for you to do whatever you want with it

=====================

yeah, it's very convenient for anyone to just steal an idea, tell the other person to go to hell, then just use this as the reason he doesn't have to treat the other guy with at least some respect: "because whatever man, i already was going to code it before you told me about it... your idea is not unique... it's moving averages, macd.." that's why this indicator has absolutely nothing to do with you... it's mine, i created it, and now i'm going to say i came up with it. so shut the hell up and leave me alone you retard....

YEAH YOU SAY YOU WERE ALREADY GOING TO CODE THIS IDEA ANYWAY, HOWEVER, YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO CODE IT THE DAY AFTER I TOLD YOU IN DETAIL THE IDEA AND THEORY BEHIND IT. YEAH IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL, IT'S NOT TOO COMPLEX. BUT YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO CODE THIS ONE THE DAY AFTER I TOLD YOU... INTERESTINGLY, THIS INDICATOR IF IT'S SO SIMPLE, WHY DIDN'T IT COME BEFORE YOUR TRO, TA INDICATORS?

"[18:51] ok from no on any arguments will result in both parties bieng banned"

[18:52] can ban me whenever you want, i'm a coder who knows how to make money

===============

yeah god knows how many other people you've ripped off to come up somewhat of a profitable system. yeah you're a programmer, big deal, you're a drone who needs to be given instructions to do anything... like how i gave yo uinstructions for this indicator...... then once you coded it, you conviniently says, i had that idea in my head before already, so screw you....how can this be logical in any person's head, i really dont know.

and guys, i'm not asking him to give me credits, i'm not saying he shouldn't post an indicator that was based on my idea (eventhough i never said he could publish it) all i'm asking is, when i asked you if you've finished the indicator, and when i wanted to make sure that it was coded it exactly like the way i described to you, you at least show me a shred of respect, not even respect, some manner, and not shit on my face.

this is the only reason why i'm confronting him... 'cuz hearing him say these things withotu bases just pisses me off.

chiefraven:

=====================

YEAH YOU SAY YOU WERE ALREADY GOING TO CODE THIS IDEA ANYWAY, HOWEVER, YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO CODE IT THE DAY AFTER I TOLD YOU IN DETAIL THE IDEA AND THEORY BEHIND IT. YEAH IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL, IT'S NOT TOO COMPLEX. BUT YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO CODE THIS ONE THE DAY AFTER I TOLD YOU... INTERESTINGLY, THIS INDICATOR IF IT'S SO SIMPLE, WHY DIDN'T IT COME BEFORE YOUR TRO, TA INDICATORS?

"[18:51] ok from no on any arguments will result in both parties bieng banned"

[18:52] can ban me whenever you want, i'm a coder who knows how to make money

===============

yeah god knows how many other people you've ripped off to come up somewhat of a profitable system. yeah you're a programmer, big deal, you're a drone who needs to be given instructions to do anything... like how i gave yo uinstructions for this indicator...... then once you coded it, you conviniently says, i had that idea in my head before already, so screw you....how can this be logical in any person's head, i really dont know.

and guys, i'm not asking him to give me credits, i'm not saying he shouldn't post an indicator that was based on my idea (eventhough i never said he could publish it) all i'm asking is, when i asked you if you've finished the indicator, and when i wanted to make sure that it was coded it exactly like the way i described to you, you at least show me a shred of respect, not even respect, some manner, and not shit on my face.

this is the only reason why i'm confronting him... 'cuz hearing him say these things withotu bases just pisses me off.

Have you typed a single useful thing in your entire life? Heh. Incredible.

yeah.... i've typed enough to get me into a better school than yours... penn state right?

i went johns hopkins which was ranked #6 when i applied.

and no, my job is not to sit down in a cubicle and mindlessly type codes after codes, oh wait, in your case, pretend you were going to code something for someone, then say you already had the idea to being with so you can be an ass to them and not even say thanks.

now continue snooping around the forum seeking people with ideas and offer them your help, and maybe a week from now, i'll see another pirated indicator from you. keep up the good work. if this is how you make a living, i'm not going to bash you, it's still a living.

chiefraven:
yeah.... i've typed enough to get me into a better school than yours... penn state right?

i went johns hopkins which was ranked #6 when i applied.

and no, my job is not to sit down in a cubicle and mindlessly type codes after codes, oh wait, in your case, pretend you were going to code something for someone, then say you already had the idea to being with so you can be an ass to them and not even say thanks.

now continue snooping around the forum seeking people with ideas and offer them your help, and maybe a week from now, i'll see another pirated indicator from you. keep up the good work. if this is how you make a living, i'm not going to bash you, it's still a living.

johns hopkins? as a patient? heh...

you can keep typing your nonesense and keep trying to use whatever reason you can come up with in your head to justify yourself. they will only make you look even more like an egotistical moron.

i think i dont need to explained the answer to your question, since the context of school is clearly presented in the previous post. so stop wasting your time here, i know you have tons of other people's ideas to code up.... like aggfx's... i just hope you dont saythis again to him:

oh and just so you guys know... this guy i mentioned AGGX, he is a member of the chatroom me and nittany belong to, and he is still a collegen student, and i've already talked to him and warned him of what nittany did to me, aggx said that nittany already agreed to not make the indicator public once he finishes it.... but who's to know? after all, all he has to say after he has finished with the codes is to use the exact same excuses he used with me (see above statements)

Nittany, perhaps you should come up with something yourself, and not use your programming profession as a way to get your foot through the door to gain access to other's strategies and ideas... and plz..... try to leave the kid some lunch money.... or at least if you do rip him off, at least treat him with some decent respect afterwards. just a thought.

chiefraven:
you can keep typing your nonesense and

I see you're posting twice because the content of your other thread about your personal problem with nittany1 it's the same as you post here.

Could we maintain only one thread for each subject?

Linuxser:
I see you're posting twice because the content of your other thread about your personal problem with nittany1 it's the same as you post here. Could we maintain only one thread for each subject?

Better yet delete the other thread? Come'on what is the point here if chiefraven had a plan to sell his indicators after nittany1 developed for him it is understandable but in the end indicators were going to be free for everyone right chiefraven? . I would say please stop this nonsense happening in the forum.

Linuxser

Commodore 64, what about the vic16? The Commodore64 with printer, floppy drive, and modem, this was my third computer. THe second was the vic16 and the, First personal unit was the TRS80 Model One / Level One / 4K with GE tape drive and a converted GE black and white portable TV. I ordered it and had to waited 6 months for delievery. Had one of the first shiped to New England. My first programing language was COBOL. mainfram with punch cards . I was a computer nurd before being nurdie was cool. We will not talk about the year, cause I forgot.

Linuxser:
My first approach was to a BBS. Do you remember BBS?

with a Commodore 64 plus modem and 1541 disk driver. It was 1985 and I was 10.

Jokes about my age are not allowed.

Btw: I won my first game contest at 1984.

The Commodore 64, the hottest thing back then but was short lived as far as I recall.

When I got my first PC, I was amazed how fast it was back then, it was some Compaq PC - do not recall what the speed was. Compared to today, I cannot stand a slow PC anymore, see how spoiled we get? Oh, and that big harddrive of 80MB, I wondered how I could ever use all that space. Nowadays, a 100GB drive is even too small....

Reason: