3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 37

Re:i am looking for this indicator

Please can someone help me this type of 3 level semafor shown on the chart attached together with the cycle identifier.Thanks in advance for the esteemed generousity.

Files:

EVASPARKLING

Both of those indicators change signals (ZigZag does what it does, while cycle identifier repaint). Combining them would not be a best idea (it would be a kind of a extra repainter)

:
Please can someone help me this type of 3 level semafor shown on the chart attached together with the cycle identifier.Thanks in advance for the esteemed generousity.

Thanks for the heads up mladen

increase:
Looks good but I think it will repaint as it seems to be based on zigzag code

Do not use Semaphore indicator in 1 minute time frame, use it only 1 hour or 4 hour time frame, because this indicator works best in higher time frame to identify reversal point.

you can use semaphore kind of indicators on any timeframe with different settings...but only for estimation...than go to a nice non-repainting MA like hull or Tema and once they confirm "somewhat:)" semaphore signal place your bet...my 2 cents...or wait for a break of previous high/low...

there is a cycle identifier that does Not repaint. it is the "Extreme Spike"

Very powerful

Good hunting

Files:

Is this available in multi-timeframe?

TEAMTRADER

charts08:
there is a cycle identifier that does Not repaint. it is the "Extreme Spike"

Very powerful

Good hunting

TEAMTRADER:
Is this available in multi-timeframe? TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

That indicator is what in original was Roy Kellys "Cycle Identifier", and it does repaint (even Roy Kelly is explaining that and recommend that it should not be used in signaling mode.) There are several cycle finder version already made mtf, but be careful with them

Thanks MLaden.

I understand the need to take care.

There are obvious filters that can be used to identify any incorrect upper timeframe signals.

I have looked for a MTF semafor type indicator for some time but have not been able to find one.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
TEAMTRADER That indicator is what in original was Roy Kellys "Cycle Identifier", and it does repaint (even Roy Kelly is explaining that and recommend that it should not be used in signaling mode.) There are several cycle finder version already made mtf, but be careful with them

anybody with multi timeframe edition of this ind

Reason: