MACD indicator - page 143

HelloМladen.Whether it is possible to do in your indicatorof averages Macd 3.5 the same tuning of indexes as well asin the indicator of Macd AllAverages v.2.2 ?

Riksha:
HelloМladen.Whether it is possible to do in your indicatorof averages Macd 3.5 the same tuning of indexes as well asin the indicator of Macd AllAverages v.2.2 ?
You mean making it have deviation bands?

I mean a method of various averages among themselves, for example, Hull MA and ЕМА, as well as parameters 12,0 26,0 9,0, as well as base МА, as in in your indicator MACD AllColoredMM

Riksha:
I mean a method of various averages among themselves, for example, Hull MA and ЕМА, as well as parameters 12,0 26,0 9,0, as well as base МА, as in in your indicator MACD AllColoredMM
That already exists in averages MACD

This same method MACD Fast and Slow, you can choose the method separately for Fast and Slow?

Riksha:
This same method MACD Fast and Slow, you can choose the method separately for Fast and Slow?
That is not advisable - some of the averages are not comparable and the difference would be anything but logical. You can not calculate a macd of "fast" smma and "slow" ema for example, since ema is faster for any smma period that is >= than 1/2 ema period - you would get results inverted from hat you see on chart

For elimination of it it is possible to change in the indicator parameters fast/slow

Riksha:
For elimination of it it is possible to change in the indicator parameters fast/slow
Like inverting? What purpose would it have?

Младен, I wished to try simply various adjustments, similarly to indicator Macd AllAverage v.2.2. In the indicator averages MACD 3.5 more than various types of averages, than in indicator Macd AllAverages. If you will not complicate, make, please, such adjustments about which I wrote

All the indicators in this post is not working currently. Can you fix it mr mladen/mrtools?

Reason: