SYNERGY Trading Method - page 78

tdi alerts

One more this was asked for in alerts section but think it goes here better!

Thanks

Great job Mr. Tools.

synergy method suppose to put a few line graph on the same area

and use the cross to decide when to entry

got a few older indicators, that you might find it interesting -- collected these few quite a long time ago

if you wanna to comment, please find the email address in>> trader joking thread

appreciate that you make some comment to those email addresses

Anyone can Help add Audio Alerts, e-mail Alert and Pop Ups (with Setting On/Off) when TREND change ?

Thank's...

Best Regards,

Tsar

Tsar:
Anyone can Help add Audio Alerts, e-mail Alert and Pop Ups (with Setting On/Off) when TREND change ?

Thank's...

Best Regards,

Tsar

Posted in alert section here #3109

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page214

For trend change used the cross of the orange and bue lines

Mr Tools

mrtools:
This is mtf version the arrows use a unique identifier but would reccommed when using higher timeframe just use the arrows on the highest timeframe. ps) this mtf works by itself don't need another file for it to work

Hi, I must admit that the indicator which you indroduced, based on TDI is quite interesting. Anyway the TDI based on SSA EP posted by John Last in #764 is a more sophisticated and a reliable mod as well. Could you be so kind and put the arrows nad alerts on that indicator as you did with the original TDI.

All the best

SSA alerts

I just tried to make the mod for personal use. However bear in mind that this thing is not tested in any way.

You need to fine tune the settings in order to match the current market conditions.

I think that the best use is to take signals when a trend is established and only in the direction of the trend.

I think that this indicator and system merit some more serious development.

Anyway some quick tests showed that this indicator is not what you see is what you get. Sorry. I hope someone can fix that.

Files:

Johny

John Last:
I just tried to make the mod for personal use. However bear in mind that this thing is not tested in any way.

You need to fine tune the settings in order to match the current market conditions.

I think that the best use is to take signals when a trend is established and only in the direction of the trend.

I think that this indicator and system merit some more serious development.

Anyway some quick tests showed that this indicator is not what you see is what you get. Sorry. I hope someone can fix that.

Much appreciation for the work you've done. My first thought about TDI on SSA EP is to use it in re-enterings in a dominate trend. I fully agree that firstly the main trend must be detected a later we make a usage of this indi. Another thing that cross my mind is that it also may be used for pyramiding.

Be free to discuss

P.S. can anyone check the code ?

Hello,

I got the TDI SSAep indicator combined with stochastic slope...

My first question : anybody knows exactly what is the difference between stoch simple and stoch slope ?

And then, I have a visual alert with arrows on TDI but it considers only the green and red line. I'm looking for someone who made the alert considering also the Market Base Line (yellow line). Anyone did it ? or maybe someone who know the programmation can help me with that ?

Thanks a lot guys...

Edit : Actually I noticed that the stoch slope is repainting, because of it I missed a good trade on Nzd/Usd 15mn chart... It was red at the signal, and it turned grey (normal) after few minutes...

What kind of indicator do you use combined to the TDI SSAep ? Thanks for your answers

Pa bars and channel

This is the heiken ashi and ma channel as 1 indicator in synergy called PA Bars and price action channel. Added alerts when heiken close greater or less than channel.

Reason: