Damiani_volatmeter filter bar - page 4

I found an interesting ROC_Indicator on Damiani site: "Rate of change of the US dolar calculated simultaneously from: EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD and USDJPY - by Davi Chan"

Unfortunately it has logical errors so I changed it. Also, I like to keep it simple and I trade only the EUR, GBP, USD & JPY crosses, so I removed CHF from the equations.

I built four distinctive indi's showing the selected currency strength against the other three, e.g. GBP vs EUR, USD & JPY. etc.

Cheers, Kris

Files:
roc_eur.mq4  2 kb
roc_gbp.mq4  2 kb
roc_usd.mq4  2 kb
roc_jpy.mq4  2 kb

Thank you for the indicators, they will be an added help for me

TJ

fxbs:
Damiani_volatmeter simple filter bar (line)

How to code just basic idea: green line(buffer) over gray (pict.)?

Buffer(1,vol_m)>Buffer(2,vol_t)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Would you teach it what this indicator is? 

Files:
333zi9.jpg  108 kb

don't remember, really - could have been something experimental - no idea

Thank you for answering

damiani volatmeter

Hi everyone,

I am new here and found the damiani volatmeter v3.2 a very useful indicator. I have only used it on a mt4 demo account. I use TradeStation as a broker so I am not able to use this indicator as it is only written for mt4 and I am not a programmer. Does anyone know how to write this in easy language for TradeStation? Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Beachluvr

Damiani volatmeter with Alert Mode

mrtools:
Source for 3.2 plus a mod.

Looking for Damiani volatmeter with alert mode, sound and SMS when "TRADE OK".

Look on the DIN EA on the Dolly Thread, Mrpip has already used it on the DIN EA

I am attaching an old copy I had

mrtools:
Source for 3.2 plus a mod.

Thanks, man. Really appreciate it. Though not only the resfreshment problem had been fixed, but also code has been changed slightly.

damiani alert anyone?

Same here trendgenius.Also looking for damiani with alert (message/sound).

Also a damiani levels indi could be useful since from what I've seen damiani can indicate even stronger trends beyond the white line crossing. Any coders out there?

Reason: