Damiani_volatmeter filter bar

Damiani_volatmeter simple filter bar (line)

How to code just basic idea: green line(buffer) over gray (pict.)?

Buffer(1,vol_m)>Buffer(2,vol_t)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Files:

Go/no Go

Thank you, MiniMe!

exactly!

just a little detail - how to to make filter bar (indicator) itself ??

I'm trying to make it as arrows bar or strait colored line to just drop it in any oscillator window, but

... it just NO GO today...

DIN_KusKus_EA:

//----------------------------------

bool CheckDamianiFilter()

{

double DamianiGreen, DamianiGray;

DamianiGray = iCustom(NULL, Signal_TimeFrame, "Damiani_volatmeter", Viscosity, Sedimentation, Threshold_level,lag_supressor, 0, SignalCandle);

DamianiGreen = iCustom(NULL, Signal_TimeFrame, "Damiani_volatmeter", Viscosity, Sedimentation, Threshold_level,lag_supressor, 2, SignalCandle);

if (DamianiGreen > DamianiGray)

{

return (true);

}

return(false);

}

Can anyone make this filter as an indicator, please?

come-on, MiniMe, just simple DamVoltmeter NewDiditalFilterBar... BAR!!!sounds good (t.g.i.friday!)...

fxbs:
come-on, MiniMe, just simple DamVoltmeter NewDiditalFilterBar... BAR!!!sounds good (t.g.i.friday!)...

I am sorry, I am not a programmer honestly I would help if I could , but keep pushing and one of the good guys will give you the answer

here you go - simple DamVoltmeter bar(line) - Go/NoGo

just drug & drop at any separate window (level adjustable)

(works only with "Damiani_volatmeter" installed)

fxbs

Nice work.

ET

Thanks!

and another DemVoltmeter - mtf ... just in case ...

Hi

Just for your info : The Damiani Volatmeter has a drawing problem and needs refreshing to display correctly. To test this open it on an M1 screen. After several minutes open another volatmeter and you will see that the second looks different compared with the first instance. Therefore take care when using it.

GableHouse:
Hi Just for your info : The Damiani Volatmeter has a drawing problem and needs refreshing to display correctly. To test this open it on an M1 screen. After several minutes open another volatmeter and you will see that the second looks different compared with the first instance. Therefore take care when using it.

That doesn't happen in versions v3.0 and above.

Where is the signal on the chart ?

Reason: