WHERE EMINI RUSSEL mt4

is there emini russel on mt4?

thx

jtraderco:
is there emini russel on mt4? thx

None that I know of. emini Dow Jones [YM] is the latest addition I have on MT4. I would love to have ER2 on MT4. Nice moves from that instrument. Let me know when you find it somewhere. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

thx fx cruiser, i ll surely let u know.

i know alpari uk will put ftse and dax subsequently and maybe .

maybe someone else knows for emini russell.

not bad the mini dow, i m folllowing it but emini russel would be more competitive (gain per pip and commissions)

thanks man.

and tell me which other broker has dow jones besides north finance?

thx ipixtlan. u found a friend here)

Yes, ipixtlan, thank you for this link. I have downloaded their platform and ready for tick actions on Monday US opening. I will put the H2 System to a test on ER2. Are you trading ER2 and the other eminis?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Help plzzz

Hi..

Gosh I'd really like to have an mt4 that has ER2 or DAX feed..but I don't speak russian

Could somebody please pleae help how can I download it from them or at least give me the exact link on their website where I can get it from?

Thank you very much in advance

Laszlo

ppplaci:
Hi..

Gosh I'd really like to have an mt4 that has ER2 or DAX feed..but I don't speak russian

Could somebody please pleae help how can I download it from them or at least give me the exact link on their website where I can get it from?

Thank you very much in advance

Laszlo

ppplaci,

Here is the direct download link for the WHC Trader 4

http://www.metaquotes.net/files/whc/whc4setup.exe

If you are interested in joining our emini trading room featuring YM on M2 and ER2 on M3, please let me know via PM or post here. We have real time charts of WHC and audio/text chat. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to post here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

:)

Wow, that was fast

Meanwhile I haev found an online russian english dictionary

Erm, just one last question if I may : I started the program all is ok, but when I go to open new chart, there is no other option, but the FX pairs...

How can I open a chart with futures data? Or is it only available when the markets are open? Or maybe I need another data feed?

Thank you!

Laszlo

oh and I think I cant send PM yet...what is the name of the room?

thanks

Thank you again...sent PM

Reason: