Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 70

duyduy:
Thanks for your reply. All is done. Maybe I should open my pc 24 hours. About the indicator. I use All Indi from Din Ver 3. It should be ok right?

Don't know about v3, I'm using v2.6 package, and everything is great. Also, bear in mind that this ea trades only at specified hours and looks for trends, I would suggest to use it on gj, gchf, chfjpy ej and other highly trending pairs.

forexking:
... bla bla bla ... please save me from doing any work myself ... bla bla bla ...

forexking (if you really are a king, not page or servant), as two classic writers put it: do you also need the key for a flat where the money is kept? Just look, you spent 2 hrs (your posting time suggests that) doing something, and found the ea yourself! What a achievement. So maybe, only maybe, if you read some more and do some simple math, you will be able to adjust settings for alpari? Actually this ea is damn good, it made me _literally_ a ton of money, and I am a little pissed now, because I can't find the door out of the room, its all money all around. So I can't give you any advice, because if you make a ton of money too, and will not be able to find a door throught it and starve to death, it will be my fault, and I don't want that.

mrv:
forexking (if you really are a king, not page or servant), as two classic writers put it: do you also need the key for a flat where the money is kept? Just look, you spent 2 hrs (your posting time suggests that) doing something, and found the ea yourself! What a achievement. So maybe, only maybe, if you read some more and do some simple math, you will be able to adjust settings for alpari? Actually this ea is damn good, it made me _literally_ a ton of money, and I am a little pissed now, because I can't find the door out of the room, its all money all around. So I can't give you any advice, because if you make a ton of money too, and will not be able to find a door throught it and starve to death, it will be my fault, and I don't want that.

Thanks for the reply and are you running the latest version of the din

forexking:
Thanks for the reply and are you running the latest version of the din

Read post 717.

mrv:
Read post 717.

Read that thanks mate

How long you been testing this system and has it had good returns so far

mrv:
Read post 717.

How long you been testing this system and has it had good returns so far

mrv:
Guys, could you read the first post? Please? BIG please? Everything is there and up to date. BTW EA works really well, it is so quiet here probably because everyone is in caribbean already Last week's result - +12% with 2% risk per position. All respect to creators of this system and EA

First post contains nothing about an EA.

Thanks.

mrv:
Don't know about v3, I'm using v2.6 package, and everything is great. Also, bear in mind that this ea trades only at specified hours and looks for trends, I would suggest to use it on gj, gchf, chfjpy ej and other highly trending pairs.

I also read the v.2.6 is off in NY market, and it really works on JAP pairs

In NF dn't have CHFJPY

Maybe I try on UJ, EJ and GJ.

The reason I use DIN 3.0 indikator is I can't find v2.6 indikator.

Is the v2.6 indikator called "KuskusIndikators.rar" in Mr.Pip siganture in post 372??

OR

In ANCOLL 1st post attachment "Your meta trader.rar"??

Thanks for the reply

"May the pips with u"

quietmoney:
First post contains nothing about an EA. Thanks.

For those who CAN read:

First post, FAQ part, second question:

Q: What are this thread discussing right now? (update)

A: EA is under heavy contruction, need your programming skill and forward test, let's work together. Latest EA can be download for forward test at here Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System

The reason I use DIN 3.0 indikator is I can't find v2.6 indikator.

Is the v2.6 indikator called "KuskusIndikators.rar" in Mr.Pip siganture in post 372??

OR

In ANCOLL 1st post attachment "Your meta trader.rar"??

I use indicators from MrPip post, there is a package with everything you need. Didn't look whats inside first post's package, maybe is has everything too, not sure.

2 forexking: I test this ea from 07.20, currently it is ~7% up. It was 20+% up yesterday, had really bad day today, hit maybe 6 losses. So beware, it ain't no holy grail.

Reason: