Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 33

hymns:
Hello pierre,

1. Digistoch = Stochastic Indicator.

- I create the digistoch to view Stochastic Movement for multitimeframe without switching.

- Legend colors for monitor the stochastic movement either the price is overbought or oversold.

2. MM Lines - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

3. ang_AutoCh_HL_1 = Trend trigger

4. Yes. Take a look GMACD2 H1 TF. Check CJA post #2 too.

Usually i place TP @ 150pip, SL @ 30-40 pip and TS @ 20-25pip. There's no secret just filter as posible before place order to avoid false signal.

Hi,

Could you post ang-AutoCH_HL_1 ?

THX.

nina:
Hi,

Could you post ang-AutoCH_HL_1 ?

THX.

there you go

Files:

hymns:
there you go

Hi,

Thank you, Hymns!

nina:
Hi, Thank you, Hymns!

hi,

could you post nina indicator for that version post by kaspirano?

thanks

hymns:
hi,

could you post nina indicator for that version post by kaspirano?

thanks

Hi!

Which one?

OK, this is the one I use.

Files:
anina_v1.mq4  8 kb

little suggestion

yesican88:
Dear Hymns,

I think I must learn more and more about Dolly 10 in order to mastering this great system. Hope you can help me for this.

Could you tell me please what is the function of these indicators on Dolly 10 :

1. DIGISTOCH. What DIGISTOCH tell us with the value of Stochastic M1 till H4? How are the Legend of Trend Up/Dn, Overbought/Oversold, Bullish/Bearish Start working?

2. MM Lines.

3. ang_AutoCh_HL-v1.

4. GMACD2. If guppy red line cross upward guppy blue line, is it a bullish signal, and vice versa? Your answer for my previous question "How to place buy/stop order if Main Trend H4 & Major Trend D1 aren't in the same color?" is Check GMACD H1 (complete template) divergence for confirmation. Do you mean positive and negative divergence as in ordinary MACD rule? Sorry I don't know what is exactly meant by this divergence on GMACD.

Your trading Result on Thursday 11, 2007 have some trades hit SL, you mean this SL is used to protect your profit so you still close in profit, don't you? What an amazing trading result! What is the secret of this?

Thanks for your help.

Rgds,

Pierre

Hi yesican88...!

all Indicators are good as long you could know how to read and suit for you to use it then you can create a nice system for your own as one of your strategy.

and they used to occured after the price actions, use them as friend to help you to know the trends, but the important one basicly as a newbie like me you should know are your feelings, mental, emotions, and etc. when involved in the spot market as known Trading Phsicology, after you passed them all, you'll increase your trading quality, you'll go to the next level as a senior newbie at least

and never trade blindly

Good Luck...!

Success for you

kaspirano:
Hi yesican88...!

all Indicators are good as long you could know how to read and suit for you to use it then you can create a nice system for your own as one of your strategy.

and they used to occured after the price actions, use them as friend to help you to know the trends, but the important one basicly as a newbie like me you should know are your feelings, mental, emotions, and etc. when involved in the spot market as known Trading Phsicology, after you passed them all, you'll increase your trading quality, you'll go to the next level as a senior newbie at least

and never trade blindly

Good Luck...!

Success for you

Yeah agree with you! Practice make perfect! Dont ever trade with feeling or emotion

nina:
Hi!

Which one?

OK, this is the one I use.

Thanks Nina

I think we should forward test Dolly in conjunction with Nina system to give a better entry and exit point, how bout it?

ANCOLL:
I think we should forward test Dolly in conjunction with Nina system to give a better entry and exit point, how bout it?

i agree..;this seemed to be the most promising way to use the dolly system....

Reason: