Elite indicators :) - page 864

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

would you add two color for bullish and bearish signal for the attached indicator if possible

Thanks

mt4-levelstop-reverse-vb0-4_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4

Happy Valentine's day

Can treat indicator? I have it not work

Files:
rxganng_v.1.mq4  33 kb

mladen:
Sylvester Here is a version with alerts and lines added

Is it possible to add smoothing to MACD double - lines & alerts.mq4

thanks

Talaat E

Alibydubby:
Can treat indicator? I have it not work

Alibydubby

That indicator seems to have some problems that I can not find what is causing them. I even tried the version compiled with old version of mt and while it works with the old version, when I attach that same ex4 file to new mt, it freezes the terminal.

It looks like it is triggering some bug in the new mt that causes that terminal problem. Which bug : I do not know at a moment

talaate:
Is it possible to add smoothing to MACD double - lines & alerts.mq4

thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

Did you try to use it with DoubleMacd parameter set to true? That is, implicitly smoothing the macd (just another way of smoothing - the intention was to have minimal possible lag for a smoothed value)

mladen:
Talaat E Did you try to use it with DoubleMacd parameter set to true? That is, implicitly smoothing the macd (just another way of smoothing - the intention was to have minimal possible lag for a smoothed value)

Ok

I didn’t noticed about that, Thanks Mladen it works very good now

MACD double with an option to show lines (and alerts) on macd color change or zero line cross : macd_double_-_lines_amp_alerts-1.01.mq4

mladen:
Updated adxvma indicator : adxvma_nmc.mq4 Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dears Malsen & MrTools

please add usual alerts and arrows (or vertical lines ) to adxvma nmc.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dears Malsen & MrTools

please add usual alerts and arrows (or vertical lines ) to adxvma nmc.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, added the arrows and alerts.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the arrows and alerts.