Elite indicators :) - page 663

Hello Mladen,

As always deeply appreciative of your expertise.

Continued success to you and a great weekend too; just stay warm.

OY VAY, Mladen the joke is actually on ME.

Nevertheless, thank you.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

As always deeply appreciative of your expertise.

Continued success to you and a great weekend too; just stay warm.

OY VAY, Mladen the joke is actually on ME.

Nevertheless, thank you.

It is rather cold here where I live. It is freezing :):)

Hi mladen!

I'm looking for a Ranging indicator. Easy to use for newbies like me .. Do you have one under your magic hat?

Thanks for your great work here!

Averages Rsi Summed Histo

Dear Mladen/Mr. Tools,

As i was playing around with the averages rsi summed histo indicator, i found out that the summed histogram doesn't change color, although all the rsi parameters composing the summed indicator did change color, at some points in the chart. Can you please check please? Attached is a template with 2 parameter sets. Thank you.

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen/Mr. Tools, As i was playing around with the averages rsi summed histo indicator, i found out that the summed histogram doesn't change color, although all the rsi parameters composing the summed indicator did change color, at some points in the chart. Can you please check please? Attached is a template with 2 parameter sets. Thank you.

mandagozu81

Try out this version

Hello Mladen,

I can't add this indcator (trend direction and force index average and alerts) to my terminal,

Copied it on the right folder but I can't find it when I want to add it on the chart (mt4 600)

Thanks for your help

mladen:
Ray Here you go All the latest average types added to it (the following ones :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weighted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

borgonuovo:
Hello Mladen,

I can't add this indcator (trend direction and force index average and alerts) to my terminal,

Copied it on the right folder but I can't find it when I want to add it on the chart (mt4 600)

Thanks for your help

borgonuovo

Here is a version that will work on the new build of metatrader 4 (it will not work in metatrader build 509 or lower)

it's work !

Thank fr you fast answer and help Mladen

Mladen or MrTools, please could you add adjustable Arrows to this indicator for me, plse?

Thanking you in advance and wishing you both a great weekend. Seeing that it is soooo cold up your way, the Winter Olympics could be your best bet this weekend.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Mladen or MrTools, please could you add adjustable Arrows to this indicator for me, plse? Thanking you in advance and wishing you both a great weekend. Seeing that it is soooo cold up your way, the Winter Olympics could be your best bet this weekend.

ValeoFX

Can you please elaborate a bit more? What kind of adjustments?

Reason: