Elite indicators :) - page 630

Please disregard prior request, I removed the int!

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen,

I can't seem to get this to work, any ideas?

Ray

traderduke:
Please disregard prior request, I removed the int! Ray

Ray

It is not just the type (they should be double but those also has to be checked for !=EMPTY_VALUE)

Good morning Mladen and fellow traders for that matter,

Further to Mladen's "CCi simple alternative" indicator, I want to show you how I use it as CCi-5 setting ( a setting that I have had excellent results with in ±91% of M-5 trades)

Attached is the GBP/USD-M5 of this morning's trade for your perusal and if you like, comments.

Note that I have taken out the zero-line and use the ±50-levels which the indicator obeys quite successfully.

Appreciate your expertise, Mladen.

Best regards,

Mladen,

Thanks now I know why the EA is malfuncting. I have another question if I may, I had asked for a tradestation translation to MT4 for a "Klinger indicator". I found one that comes close but I was wondering if you could bring it a little closer to correct? The one file has the TS functions & indicator and the other is my attempt to mirror it. It probably the best volume indicator I've seen. Every now and then in tradestation it gives a change of direction signal one candle early especially with Renko candles.

Thanks

Ray

mladen:
Ray It is not just the type (they should be double but those also has to be checked for !=EMPTY_VALUE)
Files:

Ray / Mladen,

How to read this indicator, plse?

Looking at the USD/JPY-H1, it was MOST confusing to say the least.

Seeing that Ray feels that it is "probably the best Volume indicator" he has seen, it will be good to get a clear understanding of what it is to be interpreted considering the Yellow/Gold-line running through it.

Thanks for replying.

Best regards,

traderduke:
Mladen,

Thanks now I know why the EA is malfuncting. I have another question if I may, I had asked for a tradestation translation to MT4 for a "Klinger indicator". I found one that comes close but I was wondering if you could bring it a little closer to correct? The one file has the TS functions & indicator and the other is my attempt to mirror it. It probably the best volume indicator I've seen. Every now and then in tradestation it gives a change of direction signal one candle early especially with Renko candles.

Thanks

Ray

Ray

Here is a version that does exactly the same thing that is described in the document (smoothing included in this version too - it is done exactly the same way as described in the document : as a summation of values not as an average)

Files:

ValeoFX:
Ray / Mladen,

How to read this indicator, plse?

Looking at the USD/JPY-H1, it was MOST confusing to say the least.

Seeing that Ray feels that it is "probably the best Volume indicator" he has seen, it will be good to get a clear understanding of what it is to be interpreted considering the Yellow/Gold-line running through it.

Thanks for replying.

Best regards,

ValoFX

Re-download it and try it then. Found that on one place I replaced "*" with "+" (in the way how VForce is calculated) Now it gives correct values

mladen:
Ray Here is a version that does exactly the same thing that is described in the document (smoothing included in this version too - it is done exactly the same way as described in the document : as a summation of values not as an average)

Mladen, Just saw your latest message, now I know why it looked completely different from the Klinger oscillator in the elite forums... Redownloading..

rayphua:
Mladen, Just saw your latest message, now I know why it looked completely different from the Klinger oscillator in the elite forums... Redownloading..

Maybe it would be a good idea to use the smoothing different than 1. In that case (with Smoothing set to 5) a result for 1 hour USDJPY would look something like this

Files:
klinger_jpy.gif  38 kb

mladen:
ValoFX Re-download it and try it then. Found that on one place I replaced "*" with "+" (in the way how VForce is calculated) Now it gives correct values

Have done so and will report back to you.

Thanks very much.

Reason: