Elite indicators :) - page 577

Gann Hi_Lo Bars

Hello Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to add an audible alert to the Candle version of the Gann Hi/Lo (attached)?

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to add an audible alert to the Candle version of the Gann Hi/Lo (attached)?

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Here you go

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go

==================

Mladen, you are always such a star!

Thank you ever so much.

Blessings for yet another successful day in paradise.

This is an updated version of the impulse channel indicator had posted before just coded a bit differently,and seems better to me,its using T3 smoothing and has alerts on impulse and impulse ma cross.

Winner246 tried to move your post to elite section, since that is an elite indicator, in the process i deleted it somehow , sorry about that, anyway this is the multi timeframe version.

HELLO MR TOOLS,

THANKS for your prompt response,its highly appreciated.

Please if you dont mind i actually wanted the 4 timeframe version like this attached SAR,

sorry for the mix up.

winner246:
HELLO MR TOOLS,

THANKS for your prompt response,its highly appreciated.

Please if you dont mind i actually wanted the 4 timeframe version like this attached SAR,

sorry for the mix up.

Winner246, made it 4 time frame.

mrtools:
Winner246, made it 4 time frame.

I can't get any TF below H1 to work. How do I input the TF in the indicator? I tried 30 or M30.

thorcmt:
I can't get any TF below H1 to work. How do I input the TF in the indicator? I tried 30 or M30.

On the picture i posted just put the indicator as is, or default settings then it will show the chart time frame the indicator is plotted on, then next1 will be the next time frame, next2 will be the second after that etc.You can also enter different combinations, on this chart i left current timeframe, then the others at "next1".

Files:
audusdm152.png  48 kb

can someone introduce the daily/weekly/monthly average range into this donchian channel indicator? the idea is to ADD the daily/weekly/monthly average to donchian LOWER; and SUBTRACT the same average from donchian UPPER. then show these as additional lines, along with already existing donchian lines.

for example, in this h1 chart i chose the period for donchian as 24 (that would correspond to daily timeframe...). then:

- projected upper donchian range (1.2886) = lower donchian (1.2796) + daily average range (90), and

- projected lower daily range (1.2800) = upper donchian (1.2890) - daily average (90).

same thing for weekly/monthly averages. again, the indicator would show two additional lines (projected upper, and projected lower donchian range). the type of the range (daily / weekly / monthly) would be selected manually depending on the desired timeframe.

i am attaching the donchian indicator, along with an example for daily range calculation.

and thanks in advance!!

p.s. the daily range indicator is probably not optimized for 5 digits brokers...

Reason: