Elite indicators :) - page 14

Harmonic Pattern

Hi ,does anyone got the indicator Harmonic Pattern version 1.6 from

Garry Stander. I tried many times to get in touch through is email but didn't get any answer.

Regards Pitch67

chaddo11:
looking for an elliot wave indicator that automatically counts waves

In Harmonic Trading section members are having ElliotWaves thread so it is the better to ask them.

I looked on their ElliotWaves thread shortly and I found 2 or 3 free indicators and some templates as well.

pitch67:
Hi ,does anyone got the indicator Harmonic Pattern version 1.6 from

Garry Stander. I tried many times to get in touch through is email but didn't get any answer.

Regards Pitch67

pitch67, it is the same: some members are having Harmonic section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems and as I know some of them are using few free indicators and few commercial indicators, but some of them are drawing everything manually. So it is the better to ask them (just find some thread in their section and post).

Anyway they are more professional with this subject than I am.

BTW, as I know kamyar (Harmonic Trading section originator) is elite member as well so he may answer here.

Hi ppl,

Can someone help me find Momentum Oscillator for metatrader 4...

Thanks a lot

Fast_cris

Momentum indicator comes with the MT4 installation by default.

But what i ask was momentum oscilator (candles) and not momentum indicator (line)...

Can someone can do this indicator..

Thanks

Fast_cris

Change momentum indicator's....

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

to

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

Thanks deeforex ,

It's done

question about an indicator.

I was looking for an indicator, that resembled a moving average, but opened up in its own seperate indicator window when it sloped upwards, the color was green, downwards red, and in the sidways it had no color. If anyone knows what I am talking about it would be much appreciated to point me to the thread, or maybe post the indicator. Thanks.

StoCycle

I got a question concerning the aforementioned stocycle indicator: Are the colored dots being painted in real time (immediately after a bar is closed) or are they being repainted? They indeed look too good to be true...

stocycle

bounty_one:
I got a question concerning the aforementioned stocycle indicator: Are the colored dots being painted in real time (immediately after a bar is closed) or are they being repainted? They indeed look too good to be true...

those dots will show up when the angle of the sea green line changes direction, they will always show up during the next bar. But they do not repaint more than 1 bar back..

Reason: