Elite indicators :) - page 10

And those "small Fibo" probable is intraday_Fibonacci.

Files:

About oscillator which is drawing line as on your image so I just found MACD_Divergence indicator.

I remember it was one oscillator which is drawing the lines in main wondow as well. It was somewhere in forecasting indicators thread.

newdigital:
About oscillator which is drawing line as on your image so I just found MACD_Divergence indicator. I remember it was one oscillator which is drawing the lines in main wondow as well. It was somewhere in forecasting indicators thread.

I have it. But seems to have some problem with the code. When you plot them, the Experts windows is fulfilling with advisers.

Last update. Now I completely lost .

Files:

Linuxser:
I have it. But seems to have some problem with the code. When you plot them, the Experts windows is fulfilling with advisers. Last update. Now I completely lost .

Some lines are the same with your image.

intraday Fibonacci on M30 timeframe.

Files:

Files:

You may see Float indicator also: exact the same lines with your image. Fibo (green lines) + Dinapoli (dotted red lines).

Of course this your system should be re-coded to be able to trade. I mean all the indicators should be re-coded for easy use.

Files:
float.mq4  18 kb

do we got this indicator?

hi guys,

do we got this one? TripleCCI_Woodies and other CCI Woodies indicators.

and how can i place line on chart that will separate the days?

have a great day .

anyone have this one? momentum based wma.

Files:
gbp1_373.jpg  36 kb

Historical Fibo lines

Hi

is there any indicator for historical fibo lines like camarilladthistorical_v2? I fine Float very interesting indicator but it doesn't paint the past,

Regards

CycleBar Indicator

I went through the CycleBar Indicator that was introduced by Fx-Programmer (I wanted to send him a private message but it seems his mailbox is full).

I inserted it into several pairs and tested it at various timeframes, and I must say it is pretty accurate, not so much in the long timeframes like h4 or more, but in the lesser ones, from m30 through h4 (I didn't test less than m30 yet).

The lines pop up exactly at the right trend reversal moment almost in every pair I tested.

I would like to implement this indicator by adding an alert. That would be handy to have this feature together with it and IMO that could be a great indicator.

I am surprised that people didn't react to it.

Could somebody help me doing that, I am a newbie and I suppose I could manage by myself, but that would take ages...

Reason: