Elite indicators :) - page 1319

redwed:
The second link doesn't work on my terminal. Following error occured.

Try this

mladen:

Step ma averages with some updates

PS: example is using all defaults except the average is adxvma

Dear Mladen Thank you for the update

mladen:

Talaat E

Here is the multi time frame version

Thanks Mladen

mladen:

Step ma averages with some updates
 stepma averages 4_4 mtf.ex4

PS: example is using all defaults except the average is adxvma

Hi Mladen

I wonder if it is possible to add filtering or not

Also

I hope you kindly pubblish histogram version

My Regards

talaate:

Hi Mladen

I wonder if it is possible to add filtering or not

Also

I hope you kindly pubblish histogram version

My Regards

Here is the histogram version

I am not sure about the eventual results of filtering, but will try and will post the results

mladen:

I am not sure about the eventual results of filtering, but will try and will post the results

Dear Mladen Thank you to create a copy (HISTO)

mladen:

Thanks Mladen, Regards

mladen:

Try this

Dearest Mladen,

Could you please convert this useful volatility alert indicator to MT4 for us? It will really benefit the scalpers on here for fading tops and catching falling knives!

Basically, all it does it alert the pip movement in the 1 minute chart. And you can set the alert depending on pip movement in the 1 minute chart (but displays it on all timeframes).
For example if I chose to set it to alert of a movement of 5 pips or more in the 1 minute chart, when a sudden movement of 5 pips is happening in the 1 minute chart, the "Volatility" text on the chart will go red (or whatever colour you chose) while I'm in any timeframe and also make an alert noise without a popup and repeat until the pip movement stops, depending on what amount of pip movement you set it to of course.

I've attached the code below and have got permission from the author to re-code and share.

I would be so grateful if you could try and convert this one to MT4!

Please check it out.

Files:

Dimi.A:
Dearest Mladen,

Could you please convert this useful volatility alert indicator to MT4 for us? It will really benefit the scalpers on here for fading tops and catching falling knives!

Basically, all it does it alert the pip movement in the 1 minute chart. And you can set the alert depending on pip movement in the 1 minute chart (but displays it on all timeframes).
For example if I chose to set it to alert of a movement of 5 pips or more in the 1 minute chart, when a sudden movement of 5 pips is happening in the 1 minute chart, the "Volatility" text on the chart will go red (or whatever colour you chose) while I'm in any timeframe and also make an alert noise without a popup and repeat until the pip movement stops, depending on what amount of pip movement you set it to of course.

I've attached the code below and have got permission from the author to re-code and share.

Please check it out.

Dimi.A

With a lot of request to your suggestion,if it alert (i suppose print red color text on chart) once and then quit and or if alerting frequently on all two side up/down movement,what you will be decide and how,at the end you have to look at candles/bars what they saying or doing,to which direction ...... candles already doing same thing with big/short size at every TF.

regards

Dimi.A:
Dearest Mladen,

Please check it out.

Dimi

That indicator is simply showing the pips size of the current bar. Nothing else

Reason: