Elite indicators :) - page 1303

Konstantin4343:
Добрый день! С последним обновлением терминала перестал работать этот индикатор. Не могли бы вы его починить?)
Заранее спасибо =(─‿‿─)=
:)

Dimi.A:
Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome. All I'm doing is using both the Haos Visual Averages and Chaos Visual Averages 1.2 combined into one window.
There's no real need for this but it's just a visual preference as both indicators are basically the same.

I'm using the standard settings on both (see below) and so far I've been scalping the 5M charts on 6 x volatile currency pairs during London and New York sesh for 10-20 pips then rinse and repeat.

I also use a 3 x 34 EMA lines at High Low and Close just gauge how far price has ventured and standard pivots just to show me where price might bounce off.
But it doesn't really matter.

See below for all indicators and a template if you want to play around with it.

thank u man

mladen

Is there any chance you can add arrows & 5 digits to this indicator? I used the " indicator test for buffer number" and got a Buffer 6 for the trend but when I count the -1s,lets say 5 and compare to the buffer 4 the change in b4 occurs back 7 candles, 2 earlier then the b6 is showing.

With all that could you check if b2 & b4 changes concur with b6s 1 or -1.

Thanks a lot

Ray

Files:

Mladen Sir,

Is there available histogram version of JMA CCI? It could be a - histo color change on zero line cross or simply a line with color change on zero cross - with alert. Thank you.

JMA CCI

Files:
jma_cci.mq4  4 kb

traderduke:

mladen

Is there any chance you can add arrows & 5 digits to this indicator? I used the " indicator test for buffer number" and got a Buffer 6 for the trend but when I count the -1s,lets say 5 and compare to the buffer 4 the change in b4 occurs back 7 candles, 2 earlier then the b6 is showing.

With all that could you check if b2 & b4 changes concur with b6s 1 or -1.

Thanks a lot

Ray

Why 5 digits? That indicator does not depend on broker being 5 digit broker or not and there is nothing that is related to that

For trend, use buffer - it has the usual +1 and -1 values

traderduke:

mladen

when you are checking the B2 & B4 for up or down the reading rounds up or down therefore possibly showing the same reading 2-4 times in a row so without the b6 trend buffer I can't visually know when the change really occurs. 5 digit or B6 would be the answer.

The trend readout with the buffer indicator unlike other indicators that I checked it with seems to be Off by 2 candles maybe we are seeing that digit 5 problem.

thanks

Ray 

Ray

We were in this already

There is no rounding of internal values unless you round them up when displaying. There is no need to change anything in the indicator regarding that

mladen:

Why 5 digits? That indicator does not depend on broker being 5 digit broker or not and there is nothing that is related to that

For trend, use buffer - it has the usual +1 and -1 values

mladen

when you are checking the B2 & B4 for up or down the reading rounds up or down therefore possibly showing the same reading 2-4 times in a row so without the b6 trend buffer I can't visually know when the change really occurs. 5 digit or B6 would be the answer.

The trend readout with the buffer indicator unlike other indicators that I checked it with seems to be Off by 2 candles maybe we are seeing that digit 5 problem.

not sure what you mean "For trend, use buffer - it has the usual +1 and -1 values"! Do you mean use buffer6??

thanks

Ray 

OK, thanks for your input.

Ray

Mladen,

Not sure if this is a MT4 code... but either way is it possible that you can convert this to a MT4 (Build 980 :)).

Here is the link if any one wants to visually see this in action - https://www.tradingview.com/script/Yrkdw0gR-Custom-Indicator-for-Donchian-Channels-System-Rules-Included/

Cheers
GK 

//Modified Donchonian Channel with separate adjustments for upper and lower levels

//Purpose is if you expect big move up, Use lower input example 3 or 4, and longer lower input, 40 - 100 and use lower input line as a stop out

//Opposite if you expect big move down

//Mid Line Rule in Long Example.  If lower line is below entry take partial profits at Mid Line and move stop to Break even.

//If Lower line moves above entry price before price retraces to midline use Lower line as Stop...Opposite if Shorting

//Created by user ChrisMoody 1-30-2014

study(title="CM_Donchian Channels Modified", shorttitle="CM_DC Modified", overlay=true)

length1 = input(4, minval=1, title="Upper Channel")

length2 = input(60, minval=1, title="Lower Channel")

upper = highest(length1)

lower = lowest(length2)

basis = avg(upper, lower)

l = plot(lower, style=line, linewidth=4, color=red)

u = plot(upper, style=line, linewidth=4, color=lime)

plot(basis, color=yellow, style=line, linewidth=1, title="Mid-Line Average")

fill(u, l, color=white, transp=75, title="Fill") 

Dimi.A:
Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome. All I'm doing is using both the Haos Visual Averages and Chaos Visual Averages 1.2 combined into one window.
There's no real need for this but it's just a visual preference as both indicators are basically the same.

I'm using the standard settings on both (see below) and so far I've been scalping the 5M charts on 6 x volatile currency pairs during London and New York sesh for 10-20 pips then rinse and repeat.

I also use a 3 x 34 EMA lines at High Low and Close just gauge how far price has ventured and standard pivots just to show me where price might bounce off.
But it doesn't really matter.

See below for all indicators and a template if you want to play around with it.
Great, that I helped you by introducing these haos indicators here, which work on the base of Williams %R. Ema 34 is also as a fibo value one of my favourites.
Reason: