Elite indicators :) - page 1302

Dimi.A:

Dear mladen,

Just want to say a massive thank you for the Chaos Visual Averages collection.

I'm from Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/dimi.a) but I've been a fan of your work for a while now. Thank you so much mate. This is the best indicator for finding tops and bottoms and it even works on the smaller timeframes like the 5 minute chart. Incredible! 

Sorry i can't succeed in obtain your setup, could you please post the option panel screenshot?

mladen:
It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page862

Thanks Mladen 

Dimi.A:

Dear mladen,

Just want to say a massive thank you for the Chaos Visual Averages collection.

I'm from Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/dimi.a) but I've been a fan of your work for a while now. Thank you so much mate. This is the best indicator for finding tops and bottoms and it even works on the smaller timeframes like the 5 minute chart. Incredible! 

What settings did you use?

mladen:
It does not freeze on my terminal, but it does calculate all the bars all the time. Try setting the max bars on chart to some smaller value
Hey chief, sent you a PM on Forex Factory as the PM system isn't working on Forex TSD (is it down at the moment?)
Would like to send you a small "thank you" donation via Paypal.

Cheers.

Forex Factory.?..I thought all manufacturing jobs are gone?

Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome. All I'm doing is using both the Haos Visual Averages and Chaos Visual Averages 1.2 combined into one window.
There's no real need for this but it's just a visual preference as both indicators are basically the same.

I'm using the standard settings on both (see below) and so far I've been scalping the 5M charts on 6 x volatile currency pairs during London and New York sesh for 10-20 pips then rinse and repeat.

I also use a 3 x 34 EMA lines at High Low and Close just gauge how far price has ventured and standard pivots just to show me where price might bounce off.
But it doesn't really matter.

See below for all indicators and a template if you want to play around with it.

Files:
Chaos Dimi.A.zip  507 kb

mladen:

Here is a version with alerts and made multi time frame

mladen

You are wonderful.
Thank you very much.

Dimi.A:
Hey chief, sent you a PM on Forex Factory as the PM system isn't working on Forex TSD (is it down at the moment?)
Would like to send you a small "thank you" donation via Paypal.

Cheers.
It is working on TSD too (the PM system)

mladen:
mladen:
That's strange, mine's been showing this since I registered a few days ago. Maybe because I'm a new member?
Files:
qweqwe.jpg  164 kb

Dimi.A:
That's strange, mine's been showing this since I registered a few days ago. Maybe because I'm a new member?
When you press the green icon on the top of the page?

mladen:
When you press the green icon on the top of the page?
Yes. Also when trying to access my profile to edit too.
Reason: