Elite indicators :) - page 1261

ADXm - with a newest set of averages (vhf adaptive version with floating level instead of fixed levels used)

mladen:

Here is a version of that same version 4_1 with some additions and some fixes :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
stepma_averages_4_11.ex4

I already threw the 15 indicators. Nothing works .
I do not know what to do .

Lapusya123:
I already threw the 15 indicators. Nothing works .
I do not know what to do .

the problem you are facing,only the reason is,your indicators are not with original names,so you can upload indicators here or write their names so that the proper (original) name will be altered.

for example this one."StepMA averages 4_11"

regards

Files:

Dearest MLADEN

i compared stepma rsi 2.8 with step emad lines 1_01,and at few points emad coverd false trades,though stepma rsi is still fast at few points (early signaling) . can you manage time for adding filters to step emad.

in given picture red green line for emad with Vlines and blue orange line with colored bar is stepma rsi.

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i compared stepma rsi 2.8 with step emad lines 1_01,and at few points emad coverd false trades,though stepma rsi is still fast at few points (early signaling) . can you manage time for adding filters to step emad.

in given picture red green line for emad with Vlines and blue orange line with colored bar is stepma rsi.

regards

mntiwana

It will be made today

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

Here is the version with usable filters (on price, on value and on both)

Files:

mladen:

This is perfect! 

Dear @mladen,

Can you add "arrow size" option please? 

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for adding filters,working well now,so kind of you,only vlines removed.

regards

mladen:
Will try to see what we get :)

Mladen,

Have you had a time to get anything meaningful? 

mladen:

Hi Mladen

Could you kindly update this histo to have the same new features as well please?  thank you

Files:
Reason: