Elite indicators :) - page 1257

dear mladen can you help me with this making indicator? the candle follows by min 3 or 4 candle inside the high low of its then that candle get color and a line for the high low....line will be 5 candle legth. thanking you.
i donot know where to post for reuest so i am posting my request here ......
Files:
mothercandle.png  272 kb

ramzam:
dear mladen can you help me with this making indicator? the candle follows by min 3 or 4 candle inside the high low of its then that candle get color and a line for the high low....line will be 5 candle legth. thanking you.
i donot know where to post for reuest so i am posting my request here ......

ramzam

Already answered on your other post about that

Upgrades made to latest quantile bands :

Files:

mladen:

Upgraded quantile bands indicator :

Mladen,

Can you apply the bands on  +,0,- detrended price like donchian channel 3_1?

nevar:

Mladen,

Will try to see what we get :)

mladen:

Upgrades made to latest quantile bands :

Nice. Thanks :)

nevar:

Mladen,

Just checking : you mean to make it oscillator like, like that Donchian channel indicator?

Like this one ,thanks.
Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

again thanks,it looks,now you are filling the migration gap,every 30 minutes new baby ..... really pretty ribbon,so beautiful for long term trading with less numbers of orders ,do you think 2 more options are useful to add,"ribbon fill color and shift" i think shift option possibly help us removing micro color dots.

and yes,it is not less beautiful than krelian,oh i forgot wulong and timmy hanke too.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

again thanks,it looks,now you are filling the migration gap,every 30 minutes new baby ..... really pretty ribbon,so beautiful for long term trading with less numbers of orders ,do you think 2 more options are useful to add,"ribbon fill color and shift" i think shift option possibly help us removing micro color dots.

and yes,it is not less beautiful than krelian,oh i forgot wulong and timmy hanke too.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

Would you mind to share the settings or template of this indicator ? Thanks in advance :)

*sorry for double post 

Reason: