Elite indicators :) - page 1249

mntiwana:

dear man,i have no competition with you,i am learner,you are expert ...... just some times i play with parameters as for exercise.

regards

I can't achieve such a picture. Please give your the template

mrtools:

Talaat E, added the display type options. Tried to quote you but couldn't get it to post.

Mr Tools or Mladen, May I ask you to add a shift function on the Averages ribbon 2_7 indicator towards the slow MA period as well on the fast MA period, instead of an average shift? Or ain't it possible to do this? Fantastic indicator BTW !! Greetz Forexblasters

mntiwana:

dear man,i have no competition with you,i am learner,you are expert ...... just some times i play with parameters as for exercise.

regards

mntiwana...это не по-пацански

forexblasters:
Mr Tools or Mladen, May I ask you to add a shift function on the Averages ribbon 2_7 indicator towards the slow MA period as well on the fast MA period, instead of an average shift? Or ain't it possible to do this? Fantastic indicator BTW !! Greetz Forexblasters

forexblasters

Adding different shifts to the two values would make it a repainter in effect. In my opinion, much better to avoid any possibility of making that indicator repaint

Pava:
mntiwana...это не по-пацански
Pava, мнтивана по русски, наверно, ни бельмеса)

mladen:

forexblasters

Adding different shifts to the two values would make it a repainter in effect. In my opinion, much better to avoid any possibility of making that indicator repaint

Ok I understand, no repainting indicators for me ): Thanks anyway to think about the consideration .....

Garry119:
Pava, мнтивана по русски, наверно, ни бельмеса)
I am aware of that :)

HELLO . 

everyone thanks to all for this good work ..

sorry for my bad english ..

ineed to ask something and ihope my word can Explain what iwant

indecator name : BBANDS STOP

ineed the M1 chart signal Compatible with the signals  m15 chart .

for example : M15 chart now is gaved us signal buy .. so in M1 chart all signal buy with correct frame 1M is show ,, no need to see any signal sell .. 

if M15 is buy . so all M1 signal is buy .. if M15 is sell .. so all signal in frame M1 is sell ...

ihope my word explaned what i want ..

and again sorry for my bad english ..  

Garry119:
Use this template. ( It is for the timeframe of 1 minute )

Dear @Garry119,

Can you make "H1" or "M30" template for this indicator? Cause M1 is very low tf for me.

Hi, could these be posted again due to rename downloading problems.

Many Thanks

Kiko

Reason: