Elite indicators :) - page 621

mladen:
Sylvester I am afraid that it is the part that I do not understand. The indicator simply shows one thing : when the slope of the T3 value is up it shows one color and when the slope of the T3 value is down it shows another color. I do not understand how would a no trade areas fit in that (and how would the be calculated)?

Hi Mladen

What I was thinking was that one could program the "no-trade zones grey areas" based on the price differential between current candle closing vs the preceding candle. So for example if the close from current candle to last close is less than 5 pips (for example) the slope shift would naturally be insignificant so then the corresponding histo bar would close as a GREY bar (meaning "directional movement still dicy/dodgy"....... well at least to me it would). Therefore all bars on the histo that close grey would be "no-go zones.

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

What I was thinking was that one could program the "no-trade zones grey areas" based on the price differential between current candle closing vs the preceding candle. So for example if the close from current candle to last close is less than 5 pips (for example) the slope shift would naturally be insignificant so then the corresponding histo bar would close as a GREY bar (meaning "directional movement still dicy/dodgy"....... well at least to me it would). Therefore all bars on the histo that close grey would be "no-go zones.

Regards

Sylvester

Hi Mladen

Continuation of my suggestion in post #6442 on the T3 basic histo:-

Since this indicator is a SLOPE indicator would it not then be possible to program it such that the bar in the histo is GREY when there is NO SLOPE (0 degrees). My obvious thinking that then follows is that if the latter is at all possible then surely it could also be programmed to display for slopes for example less than 5/10/15 degrees for example. Just a thought from the crazy mechanical engineer to challenge the IT guys!!!! After me having been a member with TSD for a little while already and seeing your smart work I have absolutely no doubt that this little challenge is going to "bug you" until you can get it right!!!

Enjoy!!!

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Continuation of my suggestion in post #6442 on the T3 basic histo:-

Since this indicator is a SLOPE indicator would it not then be possible to program it such that the bar in the histo is GREY when there is NO SLOPE (0 degrees). My obvious thinking that then follows is that if the latter is at all possible then surely it could also be programmed to display for slopes for example less than 5/10/15 degrees for example. Just a thought from the crazy mechanical engineer to challenge the IT guys!!!! After me having been a member with TSD for a little while already and seeing your smart work I have absolutely no doubt that this little challenge is going to "bug you" until you can get it right!!!

Enjoy!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Something like this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056/page4

Angle of T3-2

mladen:
Sylvester Something like this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056/page4

Very, very clever Mladen!!! Definitely on the right track!!

Now could you please look at converting this into the "horizontal histo" version.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:

SAugustine:
Very, very clever Mladen!!! Definitely on the right track!!

Now could you please look at converting this into the "horizontal histo" version.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

Hi Mladen - thank you sincerely!! Now to test my "new toy".

Regards

Sylveste

mrtools:
This is a qqe type indicator that is using velocity instead of Rsi.The indicator is mtf with alerts and arrows on zero cross or signal cross or both.

Mr.Tools:

Can you take the MTF abilities out of this (post 6189) and make it a regular indicator?

thorcmt

thorcmt:
Mr.Tools:

Can you take the MTF abilities out of this (post 6189) and make it a regular indicator?

thorcmt

Thorcmt, you want the alerts and arrows out also?

mrtools:
Thorcmt, you want the alerts and arrows out also?

They can stay

thorcmt:
They can stay

Removed the mtf.

Reason: