Elite indicators :) - page 1098

engula:

hi mntiwana,

are you able to modify this indi and avoid the print of buy/sell/exit on the chart? thanks.

Hi angula,

in fact i dont know a bit of coding,just some times i play to know and learn how things working,but i think this you can stop by property window by false signaling even ,but you must read what MLADEN said about,i also feel and like it interesting but after reading him,just forget about.

regards

Files:
2_4.png  173 kb
1_10.png  26 kb

mntiwana:

Hi angula,

in fact i dont know a bit of coding,just some times i play to know and learn how things working,but i think this you can stop by property window by false signaling even ,but you must read what MLADEN said about,i also feel and like it interesting but after reading him,just forget about.

regards

mniwana,

i see now, another holy grail...

thanks for your reply!

engula:

mniwana,

i see now, another holy grail...

thanks for your reply!

As usual : solar wind floating around again and again

mrtools:

Abel it should be fixed in this version also added mtf to the regular version(non histo).

stepma_averages_4_2_histo.ex4

stepma_averages_4_2_mtf.ex4

Dear Mr. Tools,

Can you please share the renko indicator you are using in this post if it is not a commercial version. Thank you.

engula:

hi mrtools,

in my folder i have the 4_1 version. the one i have is an enhancement of this? thanks.

engula

Version 4_1 is the latest (with all the averages types). Here is the histogram version too : Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_1 histo.ex4

FrankM:
Hey,

first @all: Many thanks for all the interessting stuff here and the perfect knowlegte of our admins here.

I am looking for an indicator that draw a support/resistance line in the end of an sell off / buy up.

Is there anything like this out there, or is it possible?

Many thanks

Frank

Frank

That could be anything, but usually those are based on zigzag or fractals.

In both cases they change as the price reaches new extremes

Hey all,

I kindly would rememter in post 10963. Did you have any suggestions in that?

I am looking for an indicator that draw a support/resistance line in the end of an sell off / buy up. Is there anything like this out there, or is it possible?

My biggest point around is the math to identify the selloff/buyup ......

I hope there is some code or anyone have an idea how it can be realized.

Kind regards

Frank

axs .............. i am too slow

Many thanks to you mladen!

Fractals sounds good. I will search a little bid for this.

is there any way to avoid sideways I tried many ways please......... give any ideas suggestions & links requested to all seniors............finally whats your view on sideways market?????

TRADERSM:
is there any way to avoid sideways I tried many ways please......... give any ideas suggestions & links requested to all seniors............finally whats your view on sideways market?????

Try using higher time frames - if you use lower time frames, whatever indicator you use, you will not be able to identify a trend and will always be in danger of interpreting something as sideways

Reason: