Elite indicators :) - page 1085

deleted, please ignore

mrtools

can you please add also 24 price options for mtf step version like ver 4.1 had

Thanks Mladen, your advices are valuable as usual..

also thanks Mrtools, i really appreciate all the hardwork you've done to help me..

Have a nice day

mladen:

bayuveneo

Here is a version with that option added : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_3.ex4

Thank you Sir..you're so helpful

mrtools:

Abel it should be fixed in this version also added mtf to the regular version(non histo).

stepma_averages_4_2_histo.ex4

stepma_averages_4_2_mtf.ex4

Thanks for the mtf version of stepma averages, Mrtools

Can we have the version stepma averages 4_2 Histo with MTF and signal arrow on first bar (true/false) too, Mrtools?

mladen:

bayuveneo

Here is a version with that option added : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_3.ex4

Hello Mladen..

what is the difference between a normal arrow and arrow on first bar?Is it the same as shift arrow in current time frame?

and the last one, what is the function of arrow on first bar can be used in the renko chart?

I'm sorry for asking too much

Thanks

Abel

Hello,

Would it be possible to add divergence to this nice one ?

Thanks !

Files:

abel:

Hello Mladen..

what is the difference between a normal arrow and arrow on first bar?Is it the same as shift arrow in current time frame?

and the last one, what is the function of arrow on first bar can be used in the renko chart?

I'm sorry for asking too much

Thanks

Abel

Abel

The difference is visible only when in multi time frame

When you are in multi time frame mode, if it is set to true then the arrow is displayed on the first bar belonging to higher time frame bar, If it is set to false, then it is displayed on the last bar belonging to the higher time frame bar

bayuveneo:

Thanks for the mtf version of stepma averages, Mrtools

Can we have the version stepma averages 4_2 Histo with MTF and signal arrow on first bar (true/false) too, Mrtools?

Bayuveneo, added mtf and signal arrows with the on first bar option(this one called "arrowsOnNewest")

stepma_averages_4_2_histo_mtf__alerts__arrows.ex4

mrtools:

Bayuveneo, added mtf and signal arrows with the on first bar option(this one called "arrowsOnNewest")

stepma_averages_4_2_histo_mtf__alerts__arrows.ex4

Thank you very much mrtools

I'm sorry,could you please check stepma averages 4_2 mtf again,the option of display type does not work properly

thanks in advance

Reason: