Elite indicators :) - page 1088

mladen:
It will be done (a bit later) - CCI needs to be replaced with custom CCI for that

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you,hope this will be a happy new year pretty tool after that,

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you,hope this will be a happy new year pretty tool after that,

regards

Oh it will

Here is a new version of step ma of cci (it can use 20 prices and is user friendly now) : stepma_of_cci_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a new version of step ma of cci (it can use 20 prices and is user friendly now) : stepma_of_cci_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so so many thanks for the pretty ver of step ma of cci,also it was too fast to response my request, really great,can we have arrows or Vlines,with options in property/extern 0,1,2 ...0 as current bar ,1 as bar back/nbar 1 , 2 as bar back/nbar 2 ....... first bar and true/false seems confusion with excuse .

one more request concerning to cci,if cci can not be adapt smoothed/double smoothed,it is flying frequently.crossing a lot step ma line,or some MA be merge in cci with periods option.sorry for my too much greediness.:)

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_5.png  51 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so so many thanks for the pretty ver of step ma of cci,also it was too fast to response my request, really great,can we have arrows or Vlines,with options in property/extern 0,1,2 ...0 as current bar ,1 as bar back/nbar 1 , 2 as bar back/nbar 2 ....... first bar and true/false seems confusion with excuse .

one more request concerning to cci,if cci can not be adapt smoothed/double smoothed,it is flying frequently.crossing a lot step ma line,or some MA be merge in cci with periods option.sorry for my too much greediness.:)

regards

mntiwana

That will be done as a next step

mladen:

mntiwana

That will be done as a next step

Dearest MLADEN,

oh thank you,you are so much kind as always.i am patient till you can manage.

regards

Rvi on jurik channel (multi time frame with alerts) : RVI on jurik channel_mtf_alerts nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Here's an Rvi on jurik with mtf and alerts, also a channel version which needs the rvi on jurik in indicators folder for it to work. Had to eliminate the signal couldn't figure out any other way to do this, due to 8 buffer limit!!

Updated rvi on jurik (multi time frame version with alerts) : Mtf Rvi on jurik_alerts nmc.mq4

mladen:

Nice. Thanks

Friends Happy New Year

WELCOME 2016

I wish you Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart.

May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures & LEARN NEW THINGS

(specially for Mr.mladen,Mr.tools,Mr.mntiwana )&(our form members)

Reason: