Coding help - page 550

Any that is sharing...no harm taken, or given. Knowledge comes anyway it can...but remains for a life time. Stop learning, & you start dying!

Jeeves:
Great my friend....the bees knees! One Q.Q....Is it possible to run two experts, each on a different chart (Same pair), & on the same account? Only one has a magic number?

Jeeves

I am not sure - will have to check

It's Ok mladen. The ea you posted above is perfect. Many, many thanks. Take care.

Yes only one big dot above the candle. The criteria is as i said one big dot above the candle when "the sum of above and below wicks of that candle" divided by "the candle body" is between the min and max levels in the inputs tab.

Eg:

Wick percent min: 0.25

Wick percent max:0.50

If on the candle the sume of the upper and lower wick size is : 4 pips and the candle body size is 10 pips there would be a dot above that candle because 4 divided by 10 is 0.40 and it is between the min and max levels in the inputs tab.Thank you

mladen:
mandagozu81 Do I understand correctly : only one dot above? No dots bellow the candle?

mandagozu81:
Yes only one big dot above the candle. The criteria is as i said one big dot above the candle when "the sum of above and below wicks of that candle" divided by "the candle body" is between the min and max levels in the inputs tab.

Eg:

Wick percent min: 0.25

Wick percent max:0.50

If on the candle the sume of the upper and lower wick size is : 4 pips and the candle body size is 10 pips there would be a dot above that candle because 4 divided by 10 is 0.40 and it is between the min and max levels in the inputs tab.Thank you

OK

Will be made

hello,

I have a question is it possible to disable these vertical lines which are drawn at 0:00, 6:00 and 12:00 from Sunday to Monday? these 3 lines which are placed between Sunday night and Monday morning

thanks in advance for the help

Files:

freakout:
hello,

I have a question is it possible to disable these vertical lines which are drawn at 0:00, 6:00 and 12:00 from Sunday to Monday? these 3 lines which are placed between Sunday night and Monday morning

thanks in advance for the help

If it was only for Sunday yes

But what does exactly "between Sunday night and Monday morning" mean?

mladen:
If it was only for Sunday yes But what does exactly "between Sunday night and Monday morning" mean?

sorry for my bad English - I meant these lines placed on Sunday I thought that they're placed on Sunday / Monday night

freakout:
sorry for my bad English - I meant these lines placed on Sunday I thought that they're placed on Sunday / Monday night

OK

Will see what can be done, but not today (today feeling a bit tired )

shiva12:
Dear mladen sir, thanks for for your reply , i totally depend on this indicator ,i will trade manually , initial stop loss means , the atr value ( initial ) when buy or sell comes there will be a initital atr ( Stop loss for buy or sell ) value will be there ( because here atr value changes with the price change so i consider the initial atr value ), thanks in advance

shiva12

You do not need that indicator for that : simply use iAtr() for initial stop loss

Reason: