Coding help - page 424

tfi_markets:
Hello Mladen,

I would like to thank you for your help once more. You are very knowledgable. I really apprechiate it, helping and knowledge sharing people are quite rare nowadays. I will also implement and test your suggestions about the CCI.

I was thankfully not affected by the Alpari case because I am still developing my EA (it should trade while I am in the office and generate some extra income for me and my family). I used Alpari as testing platform, because they left the demo account open for unlimited timespan. I have opend an account with IG markets a few days ago, but I have no money transferred yet. I need to have the EA running reliable and bugfree first.

All the best for you and keep up your great work!

With kind regards,

TFI

TFI

Happy trading

tfi_markets:
Hello Mladen,

I would like to thank you for your help once more. You are very knowledgable. I really apprechiate it, helping and knowledge sharing people are quite rare nowadays. I will also implement and test your suggestions about the CCI.

I was thankfully not affected by the Alpari case because I am still developing my EA (it should trade while I am in the office and generate some extra income for me and my family). I used Alpari as testing platform, because they left the demo account open for unlimited timespan. I have opend an account with IG markets a few days ago, but I have no money transferred yet. I need to have the EA running reliable and bugfree first.

All the best for you and keep up your great work!

With kind regards,

TFI

Test it first for 2-3 months (or you risk loses)

hello,

could someone add please an option to the indicator attached below to show SR levels from the previous days like here: http://i.imgur.com/UkTmOUk.gif ? for example - I type 10 days in the settings and it draws levels for the previous 10 days

thanks a lot :-)

Files:
sr_pivots.mq4  15 kb

freakout:
hello,

could someone add please an option to the indicator attached below to show SR levels from the previous days like here: http://i.imgur.com/UkTmOUk.gif ? for example - I type 10 days in the settings and it draws levels for the previous 10 days

thanks a lot :-)

Did you check if such a thing exist here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 already?

Hi mladen

if you can help me rewrite this indicator ,I hope can make it not repaint.

And add alert with sound, popup when the price hit level1 or level3.

thx a lot.

Attached Files

atrprojections.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Did you check if such a thing exist here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 already?

yes I was looking for it also here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173338 and I found one indicator called AllPivotsbut it draws less amount of levels and in a bit different places... the indicator that I uploaded before draws much more SR levels and is more accurate - all I need is an option of history of those levels up to amount specified by user

Hi.

I found this indicator on some forum thread some time ago: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts.mq4

What I found out to be working good for me is applying several CCI in one indicator window, so if im trading 1hr chart i use cci for 1hr, 4hr and daily.

The only thing that im not completely satisfied with is that the levels are not fixed, so that means i get three of each levels. Is it possible to use fixed levels so you have the 100 level and -100 level at the same place for all 3 CCI´s? that was why I requested a digital dashboard for multiple CCI´s, I was then linked to ToR (trending or ranging) however that indicator did not allow me to choose TFs

NWFstudent:
Hi.

I found this indicator on some forum thread some time ago: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts.mq4

What I found out to be working good for me is applying several CCI in one indicator window, so if im trading 1hr chart i use cci for 1hr, 4hr and daily.

The only thing that im not completely satisfied with is that the levels are not fixed, so that means i get three of each levels. Is it possible to use fixed levels so you have the 100 level and -100 level at the same place for all 3 CCI´s? that was why I requested a digital dashboard for multiple CCI´s, I was then linked to ToR (trending or ranging) however that indicator did not allow me to choose TFs

NWFstudent

The levels are fixed. But you can not place 3 instances in the same window since they do not share same extremes and that makes it look like the levels are not fixed.

mladen:
NWFstudent The levels are fixed. But you can not place 3 instances in the same window since they do not share same extremes and that makes it look like the levels are not fixed.

Ok mladen

I´ll guess I can bear with it, I can clearly see the slopes and OB/OS levels are clearly visible.

Thanks

Hi mladan and mrtools,

I have been watching your performance in this forum for few years...you are doing fantastic job to help the people as like me..there is no doubt you both are genius..i need 1help..i have 1powerful indicator...that never repaints...i have attached that indicator...can u make a robo of that indicator(indicator to EA)..

Entry and Exit rules:

BUY OPEN---when the histogram candle turn into green put BUY order

BUY CLOSE--when the next histogram candle is showing nothing means BUY CLOSE

SELL OPEN---when the histogram candle turn into RED put SELL order

SELL CLOSE--when the next histogram candle is showing nothing means SELL CLOSE

THANKS IN ADVANCEby_v.1.01_arrows.mq4

Files:
Reason: