Harmonic Trading - page 442

poruchik:
Thank bro, you understand me

You're welcome bro. Any news from nen for zupv136.

I've decided to change a setting in Elliott 5 Wave pattern.

Complete Elliott 5 Wave Definitions

Min OA: 0.382

Max OA: 0.886

Min AC: 0.236

Max AC: 0.500

min leg length of leg AB >= 1.618 * leg length of OX

min leg length of leg CD >= 0.618 * leg length of OX

max leg length of leg CD <= 1.000 * leg length of OX

Time CD <= 1.000 * Time OX

Time XA < Time OX

Time AB > Time OX

Time BC < Time AB

Old setting:

New Setting:

Time CD >= 0.618 * Time OX

I'll be testing the pattern with this new setting next week.

nen took a long break

irad:
hey, you saw this occour only one time, i used to take alot of trade like this, i said "rsi is overbought, the XA leg is 78.6%, BA projecting 127.2%, okay, valid garley pattern" i found myself "donating" money to the market, although, you'll get some winners, and maybe with the right money management you could actually take advantage of every pattern that occour, but i wouldn't take every pattern like that especially not on lower time frames where you see the volatility magnified there is that indicator "iVar" that shows continuation of a trend or reversal of a trend that i might look closer with korharmonic that shows historical pattern where you could actually look closer at this, try to combine this iVar with RSI, i will do it aswell, to see if it worth anything.

You know I don't take every pattern either. That was just a thought. These days I tend not to trade on M5 unless a pattern is large. I was just pointing out that when there's a pattern on any time frame, it's a chance to trade.

chrisyeap:
Here is one trade Pattern 5-0 was taken but was a little late on entry.

What indicator is that? It doesn't seem to be ZUP. It was taken little late because you noticed the pattern late or you were not quite sure about the pattern?

ZUP 135 ALL HL 113

M15-H4 maxdepth=55

Files:

H4

classik 5-0+shark

113 53 dev.=0.5

poruchik:
ZUP 135 ALL HL 113 M15-H4 maxdepth=55

Thanks poruchik. I got it now. I have a question though. Why does it come with a henry pattern?

Files:
s_21.png  85 kb
5-0_pattern.gif  20 kb

poruchik:
H4 classik 5-0+shark 113 53 dev.=0.5

Ohh I understand now.

poruchik:
H4

classik 5-0+shark

113 53 dev.=0.5

Can someone post the harmonic diagram for dragon?

Reason: