Harmonic Trading - page 370

Hi poruchik

1. i use zup V135-121 only for cypher and 135 (i tried also with 125) for shark, nenstar and altshark.

on gbpjpy on 1minute if i use one of them i can have a cypher and a shark on the last candles.

if i use both only the last one (cypher appears).

can someone help me

2. other question : how can i select (or not) 121 pattern with the V135-121?

thanks a lot

@grandaevus

hi,

i know you worked on ab=cd indicator.

I need to draw only ab=cd, cd = 1.27ab, cd= 1.618ab with conditions of time, and only in the theorical conception (abcd bullish with C above of A, and bearish with C under A, i.e. not reciprocal abcd)

can you tell me which to use that respects these conditions

thx a lot

Winner22:
@grandaevus

hi,

i know you worked on ab=cd indicator.

I need to draw only ab=cd, cd = 1.27ab, cd= 1.618ab with conditions of time, and only in the theorical conception (abcd bullish with C above of A, and bearish with C under A, i.e. not reciprocal abcd)

can you tell me which to use that respects these conditions

thx a lot

(1.272) * AB = CD and (1.618) * AB = CD are called alternate AB=CD patterns.

Alternate AB=CD patterns are time independent.

As far as I've understood, you want to add time criteria to definitions.

Like, (1.272) AB = CD & Time (1.272) AB = Time CD

i want to have an indicator with ab=cd (+time) and alt abcd (without time)

but not 2ab, 5ab .... as i saw on zup indicator.

and i don't want too reciprocal abcd as i saw on zup too

and i don't want other 5 dot patterns in this indic :-) just abcd

Winner22:
i want to have an indicator with ab=cd (+time) and alt abcd (without time)

but not 2ab, 5ab .... as i saw on zup indicator.

and i don't want too reciprocal abcd as i saw on zup too

and i don't want other 5 dot patterns in this indic :-) just abcd

For real AB=CD patterns, where leg length of AB= CD && time AB = time CD , you can use ###ZUP_v113wsv49 since it checks both leg length & time.

I use alternate AB=CD patterns = fibonacci expansions to support found patterns. In my opinion, alternate AB=CD patterns are not that strong to use all alone.

Elliott Pattern

I've been working on adding a pattern called "Elliott Pattern" inspired by Elliott Waves.

Pattern will be a five wave pattern (6 dots) with a third wave extension & no truncation. (the strongest & ideal elliott wave)

Pattern will use fibonacci retracements & alternate AB=CD patterns & leg lengths & time check.

ok very nice thank you. i don't trade alt abcd neither. it just can give confirmation

thx a lot

maybe you can help me in stg else. i see your indicator gives navarro. but how can we choose it with zup 135. same question about 121 pattern and other patterns that are not in the 27 patterns selection.

thx

Winner22:
ok very nice thank you. i don't trade alt abcd neither. it just can give confirmation

thx a lot

maybe you can help me in stg else. i see your indicator gives navarro. but how can we choose it with zup 135. same question about 121 pattern and other patterns that are not in the 27 patterns selection.

thx

What is "121" pattern ?

but my question is general question. all the patterns leonardo, navarro, .... that are not in the 27 patterns serie can't be selected or disabled (ON/OFF)?

poruchik:
Black Swan is pattern from China

I made a specular reflection

Black Swan - mirror -White Swan, but I made a mistake

it is necessary to trade places values XB BD

Have I understood correctly? There's only one swan pattern and it's "Black Swan". The other pattern called "White Swan" is only a mirrored version of "Black Swan".

Reason: