The Moving Average Channel - page 4

stevenpun:
Is that have any MA channel can display 3 different color ?

1) Indicator setting for prices high , low and medium .

2) Prices closing above 3 MA , color will be blue .

3) Prices closing below 3 MA , color will be red.

4) prices closing in between , color will be yellow .

(Yellow line can avoid for choppy market)

May be i don't know how to explain , please see the picture

That would need too much drawing buffers (metatrader 4 - even the new one - can have only 8 drawing buffers)

hi

please look at steve primo videos on youtube.

he uses 50ma and price closing above 50ma makes 3 closes and price closes in top25% of range for longs

or

price closes 3 closes below ma50 and price bar closes in bottom 25% of bar range.

further he uses long confirmation if price closes above high of prev bar or short confirmation if price closes below low of previous bar. above all he uses a color bar tool based on momentum rising (green color) or momentum falling-red color to give extra confirmation,the tool is called PET-D .

this works good.

ford7k:
hi

please look at steve primo videos on youtube.

he uses 50ma and price closing above 50ma makes 3 closes and price closes in top25% of range for longs

or

price closes 3 closes below ma50 and price bar closes in bottom 25% of bar range.

further he uses long confirmation if price closes above high of prev bar or short confirmation if price closes below low of previous bar. above all he uses a color bar tool based on momentum rising (green color) or momentum falling-red color to give extra confirmation,the tool is called PET-D .

this works good.

Is this and advertisement or a trading system?

What is PET-D?

It's So Good

chasing the PM quota

MA fibo channel

ma_chanels_fibo.mq4

I have an idea about the Primo's indicator Pet-D. It shouldn't be a problem for Mladen and mrtools to recreate the indicator on these parameters:

BUY

1/ Price must close above 50SMA

2/ Bar must close in upper 25% of its length

3/ Price is rising from below above 50 line or it is already there on RSI (5)

SELL

1/ Price must close below 50SMA

2/ Bar must close in bottom 25% of its length

3/ Price is falling from above below 50 line or it is already there on RSI (5)

If those conditions agree green/red arrow appears below/above the setup bar.

We would add the Velocity indicator on chart or if it is possible put the velocity coding directly to the indicator. I am not a coder or programmer, therefore no idea if it is possible to combine in one indicator.

The RSI(5) could be omitted if difficult to code. The Pet-D is momentum bars indicator painting the bars red or green according to the momentum similar to the Velocity indy. They want $1.495 on special, regular $1.995 for the Pet-D!

Thanks Hermes

SAKS channel indicator saks_chanell.mq4

Files:

Does anyone know if either the SAKS or Fibo channel indicators immediately above repaint?

TEAMTRADER

codersguru:
Hi there!

Please test this quick version of Simple Moving Average Channel!

Hope you like it!

GBPUSD simulation on 2 months gave me 89$ profit against 328$ loss ...

Is it just me?

Reason: