Icwr - page 4

hi alex

i have asked for a professional help. i suppose that you can help me.would you help me in this matter.i have posted my problem here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173060/page5

kamyar:
i have asked for a professional help. i suppose that you can help me.would you help me in this matter.i have posted my problem here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173060/page5

you will Pattern indicator butterfly... for MT4 ?

i try

--------

new Update beta 5

i have fixed Bug refresh erase problem and RSI daliy periode

--

@RickyD

That is to have the fib values in the chart shift area. To some degree a mute point with the boxes but I would still really appreciate them if it would not be a lot of extra work.

not understand sorry my english is bad you will FIB value (numbers) on Chart shift area. ?

---@sailor

custom timeframe switch ( selectable timeframe to look at on all periods)

not understand sorry my english is bad

example: you will ICWR- Indicator calc. M5 on H1 Time Periode chart ?

--

sorry my bad english good is if explain with Image

regards

Alex

Files:

Ref: timeframe swith

for example period daily Monitored on lower timeframes. Like on the (sup/res indicator)

Sailor

Gann-ICWR

Hi,

here Gann-ICWR

i have remove ZigZag and include Gann ZigZag

you please testing

--

Files:
gann-icwr.mq4  24 kb

hi alex

thanks for your attention to my problem.i am looking forward to your next posts about my problem eagerly.

again thanks alot

Fib Values

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
you will Pattern indicator butterfly... for MT4 ?

i try

--------

new Update beta 5

i have fixed Bug refresh erase problem and RSI daliy periode

--

@RickyD

That is to have the fib values in the chart shift area. To some degree a mute point with the boxes but I would still really appreciate them if it would not be a lot of extra work.

not understand sorry my english is bad you will FIB value (numbers) on Chart shift area. ?

---@sailor

custom timeframe switch ( selectable timeframe to look at on all periods)

not understand sorry my english is bad

example: you will ICWR- Indicator calc. M5 on H1 Time Periode chart ?

--

sorry my bad english good is if explain with Image

regards

Alex

Alex,

In the chart shift area it would be nice to have the values shown for the fib levels: ie 1.000

Sorry, didn't mean to make it hard to understand. You have really done a great job on this indicator and I really appreciate all your hard work and attention to details.

Ricky D

The vertical red and blue bars are displayed on top of the price bar. I made a small modification to the code so that the price bar is on top.

It's no big deal, but it's here to use if you want.

---------------

Alex, what Ricky wants is to have the fib values displayed on the chart. See the attached indicator for the code. I tried to just add the code from the icwr+fib.mq4 file to your code, while changing it to look for 'buff_str2' instead of "Fibo", but it didn't work.

Here's a pic and the file:

Files:

Gann-

Alex,

For some reason my Gann does not work on the 5 min chart. It does work on all above the 5. On the 5 minute all I get is a light blue line "zig zaging".

hi

i have the same problem with gann_icwr as ricky has.the indicator does not work on some charts.i have nothing in my chart just zigzag pattern?

Ricky D:
Alex, For some reason my Gann does not work on the 5 min chart. It does work on all above the 5. On the 5 minute all I get is a light blue line "zig zaging".

GannZigZag work

you have no 40 pips active wave you look parameters default calc. only 100 bars

you make 500 or 1000 bars or you wait if you have 40 pips active wave

--

Reason: