Ichimoku - page 36

mladen:

Here is a version that can do that (set the shifted display parameter to true)

PS: for those wondering - there is no repainting if positive chnkou shift value is used (since only past and present price are compared - no future values - and no cause for repainting - involved in those cases)

PPS: occasional blank places are when the past and the present price are exactly the same

Dear mLaden,

Thank you very much, this is like what I need.

Can I ask for your help again to do the same with attached indicator? ( last histo placement is below running price/bar )

Thanks before, your help is really appreciated.

Best Regards,

susan:

Dear mLaden,

Thank you very much, this is like what I need.

Can I ask for your help again to do the same with attached indicator? ( last histo placement is below running price/bar )

Thanks before, your help is really appreciated.

Best Regards,

Made this version you control the shift (kijun shift) however you leave it at zero then it should match the price, if you use the Kijun shift it will move the histogram to the right(+) or left(-).

Files:

mrtools:

Made this version you control the shift (kijun shift) however you leave it at zero then it should match the price, if you use the Kijun shift it will move the histogram to the right(+) or left(-).

Oke, thank you very much Mrtools.

You and mladen really help me much.

Best Regards.

Mrtools or mladen: 

Thank you Mr tools for you kijun-sen price cross alerts on post #342. Really think its handy.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

However, is it possible if we can have a color change + alerts (on current bar and at close of current bar options) every time the kijun-sen changes direction, while maintaining the alert if price touches kijun-sen as its done in post #342?

As always, thank you for generous work.

Best regards.

Files:

prigoland:

Mrtools or mladen: 

Thank you Mr tools for you kijun-sen price cross alerts on post #342. Really think its handy.

However, is it possible if we can have a color change + alerts (on current bar and at close of current bar options) every time the kijun-sen changes direction, while maintaining the alert if price touches kijun-sen as its done in post #342?

As always, thank you for generous work.

Best regards.

Sorry don't think I am understanding, because if alerts on current = true, the alert should go off if price is crossing/touching the kijun-sen..

Mrtools,

Sorry for the confusion.

In your indicator on post #342, when the price touches the kijun-sen an alert goes off, and when the price is above the kijun-sen, the kijun-sen line is colored green and when the price is below the kijun-sen, the kijun-sen line is colored orange.

However, I propose configuring an alert when the kijun-sen changes direction. From what I can tell, the kijun-sen moves upward and downward in steps. So when the Kijun-sen changes direction from up to down or when it changes from down to up, send an alert. Also, the color of kijun-sen should reflect the change in direction.  

As you can see from the attached ks_price_cross_2 image, the arrows are when the kijun-sen direction change occurs. The kijun-sen line should be colored green from the time of the green arrow till the time of the orange arrow, and colored orange from the orange arrow to the green arrow. 

Similar to the step-ma chart image attached. 

Thank you for your prompt response. 

Best regards. 

Files:
step-ma.gif  71 kb

prigoland:

Mrtools,

Sorry for the confusion.

In your indicator on post #342, when the price touches the kijun-sen an alert goes off, and when the price is above the kijun-sen, the kijun-sen line is colored green and when the price is below the kijun-sen, the kijun-sen line is colored orange.

However, I propose configuring an alert when the kijun-sen changes direction. From what I can tell, the kijun-sen moves upward and downward in steps. So when the Kijun-sen changes direction from up to down or when it changes from down to up, send an alert. Also, the color of kijun-sen should reflect the change in direction.  

As you can see from the attached ks_price_cross_2 image, the arrows are when the kijun-sen direction change occurs. The kijun-sen line should be colored green from the time of the green arrow till the time of the orange arrow, and colored orange from the orange arrow to the green arrow. 

Similar to the step-ma chart image attached. 

Thank you for your prompt response. 

Best regards. 

Try this version

Files:

Exactly what I was looking for. 

Thanks! 

mrtools:

Rainsome, made this version.

price_crossing_kijun-sen_histo_mtf__alerts.mq4

Dear Mrtools,

Can you help me to make price crossing kijun+tenkan histo please?

Thank you before and best regards,

Susan

susan:

Dear Mrtools,

Can you help me to make price crossing kijun+tenkan histo please?

Thank you before and best regards,

Susan

Dear Mister,

Please forgive me for not describing condition yet about my above request.

The condition of my above requested indicator is :

- if tenkan above kijun, and price above tenkan ------> bulish

- if tenkan below kijun, and price below tenkan ------> bearish

- price between tenkan and kijun -----> netral

Is it possible to make that histo indicator (price crossing kijun+tenkan histo)?

Thank you and best regards,

Susan

Reason: