Is there a tool for this (top % gainers, top % losers - screening)?

For MetaTrader 4 PC I am wondering if there is any tool to be integrated in this software and when I run it, it goes through *ALL*, i repeat ALL so each and every one (regardless of trading instrument type!), trading symbols located on the left hand-side menu. Then in tool's separated window it ask user, e.g. me, to choose the time period and then in this separated window it provides either decreasing or increasing order of top % gainers (positive % change) or top % losers (negative % change)? Something similar as finance.yahoo.com is or finviz.com etc?

It is very important that it provides sorted list in SEPARATED (tool's own one) window because i worked hard for order symbols in the left-hand side menu and i definitely don't want to mix them up.

Third party tool, outside of metatrader, are impossible to be used for obvious reason - they wouldn't scan exact symbols, each and every one, from metatrader's symbol list.

Tried to look at CodeBase but didn't find anything for this need.

Pancake0: For MetaTrader 4 PC I am wondering if there is any tool to be integrated in this software and when I run it, it goes through *ALL*, i repeat ALL so each and every one (regardless of trading instrument type!), trading symbols located on the left hand-side menu. Then in tool's separated window it ask user, e.g. me, to choose the time period and then in this separated window it provides either decreasing or increasing order of top % gainers (positive % change) or top % losers (negative % change)? Something similar as finance.yahoo.com is or finviz.com etc?

It is very important that it provides sorted list in SEPARATED (tool's own one) window because i worked hard for order symbols in the left-hand side menu and i definitely don't want to mix them up.

Third party tool, outside of metatrader, are impossible to be used for obvious reason - they wouldn't scan exact symbols, each and every one, from metatrader's symbol list.

Tried to look at CodeBase but didn't find anything for this need.

With such a specific list of requirements, it is obvious, you only have two options - you will have to either code it yourself or hire someone to do it for you.

Fernando Carreiro:
With such a specific list of requirements, it is obvious, you only have two options - you will have to either code it yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
its not a specific requirement. Very famous need, everyone would like to have this so im sure someone had to do that for himself in the past.

Pancake0: its not a specific requirement. Very famous need, everyone would like to have this so im sure someone had to do that for himself in the past.

It is specific, because you have specified several conditions and very precise requirements that are specific to your needs!

Had it been a general request you would have just request something similar to "ABC" or "XYZ" and not given a complete list of the specific needs you have.

Therefore, you will not find it in the CodeBase and hence my recommendation that it to be coded for you by someone.

Reason: