expert stopped

hi fellas, first of all im NO programmer, but in need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in "expert jornal"2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: expert stopped
2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'Kernel32.dll'-'CreateFileA'

I've emailed support and left messages, no reply as of yet. how do i go about finding the problem. Thanks Rob.

You have to allow DLL calls in Tools -- Options -- Expert Advisers tab

phy:

You have to allow DLL calls in Tools -- Options -- Expert Advisers tab

i just did, same result, any more ideas,plz.

The same in the Expert properties - check on Allow Dll calls

stringo:
okay then i keep getting this.
2008.03.27 11:21:08 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=00000000000 and i cannot find this membership area at the website. plz keep the ideas coming.

Consult your EA vendor.

rlc69:
stringo:
2008.03.27 11:21:08 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=00000000000 and i cannot find this membership area at the website. plz keep the ideas coming.
support just called, and now the are sending me an activated account link, crossing fingers.

rlc69:
rlc69:
stringo:
support just called, and now the are sending me an activated account link, crossing fingers.
Could you please post the link they give you as I have the same activation issue and they have yet to respond. Thanks!

rlc69:

hi fellas, first of all im NO programmer, but in need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in "expert jornal"2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: expert stopped
2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'Kernel32.dll'-'CreateFileA'

I've emailed support and left messages, no reply as of yet. how do i go about finding the problem. Thanks Rob.

Hello friend, is there any test drive for autopilot or sthing like that, Im planning to buy it but first I want to test it because Ive spent a lot of money buying other expert advisors which are scam. Thank you for your answer

jotalink:
rlc69:

Hello friend, is there any test drive for autopilot or sthing like that, Im planning to buy it but first I want to test it because Ive spent a lot of money buying other expert advisors which are scam. Thank you for your answer
I don't know of any test drive, i have yet to get mine running, i have been trying to get the new web page to activate my dll. issues. I'll keep posting any updates.

pjstrade60502:
rlc69:
rlc69:
stringo:
Could you please post the link they give you as I have the same activation issue and they have yet to respond. Thanks!
This is what they keep sending me telling me to update, but i can't get it to run. Some of you guys try this and tell if it runs for you. I twas sent as an e-mail attachment, i think it was curropted, but the thing is, they have sent it to me 3 dirrent times. you try.

http://forexautopilot.com/ForexAutoPilot_Universal.ex4

let me know if it workds for you.
Reason: