General - page 973

Hi everybody, ‌‌I encountered a problem with MT4 as many of you for sure did as well... No possibility to backtest EAs which trades on more than one currency pair. For the sake of explanation, here is a simple strategy: Take two correlated pairs (GBPUSD and EURUSD), plot MA[200] on both, if on one...
Hi, I start to write a program that basically use codes from " macd example-step by step", instead of macd I use CCI indicator. At first I use: CCI1=iCCI(NULL,0,CCIperiod,PRICE_CLOSE,0); CCI2=iCCI(NULL,0,CCIperiod,PRICE_CLOSE,1); Then I asked "if" question: if(CCI2<CCILow && CCI1>CCILow) and if the
  bands  (6)
hello im trying to code an expert advisor that does trade after moving average is higher than bands main (after bar closes. shift 1) if(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,1,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)<iMA(NULL,0,PERIOD_CURRENT,1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)&&   OrdersTotal()==0)   OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,3...
So, basically, I have an indicator that changes the candles' forms, kinda like Heiken Ashi. I want to know if there is a way to run an Expert on the candles generated by the indicator instead of the original candles.
Good afternoon, I'm very new in this forum and I'm looking for some information, since I'm a bit lost. I just got an account with Interactive Brokers and I would like to start making tests between it and Metatrader 5. I'm thinking of trying out the demo version of MTIBBridge to start and see how it...
  Multi Monitor  (2)
Is there a way to separate the charts to move to multiple monitors. Is the only way with a 3rd party custom indicator?
What would you consider to be good account growth for your forex account? ‌‌5% per month? 1‌0% per month? ‌What would you consider to be good account growth from a signal provider
  METATESTER  (5)
I do not see the Metatester Agents updating for four days. ‌‌Whats up?
Hi, I state that I am new in mt4 and trading in general. I found on internet the indicator attached that I used to create simple signals. But then I realized that in live the color change is not always simultaneous with the indicator Heikin ashi, but often takes place only at the opening of the new...
Hi ‌ I‌'m looking for a large investor to collaborate with and a financial company just asked my for my login details (user name & password) so that they could monitor my live account for 3 months. Is it an acceptable request? Should I comply? Is there any danger here? ‌ Thanks 
[Deleted]
hi ive been told indicator periods could emulate timeframes. i cannot find any info on that. Anyone else heartd of such a thing? what are all the periods? peace‌
Looks like I could only add server. I‌s there anyway to remove server? D‌elete does not work ‌
  Trading strategies without StopLoss  (108   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Hi all, here's a topic All who trade on the real have heard from the "guru" teachers and from "smart books" that "trading without stops is a straight path to failure". But at the same time (the same teachers don't tell us anything about it for some reason) SL (triggered) leads to a direct loss even
im a new guys who want to learn EA. and i have use around few months to watch people on how to write and how to use the code.  ‌‌but until now i have been seen a lot of different style in writing and until now i still didnt know how to start it. the logic of writhing look so diffcult. ‌‌can anybody...
How can I mass delete mail items and how can i prevent/delete news items
Hi there, I was wondering if there is any tool which can stop a signal when f.e. the drawdown hits 50%? I know there is a possibility to stop a signal when it hits a certain equity figure, but instead I would like to stop it when it hits a percentage, so the money can grow without me having to alter...
Can someone please help me with this? Very much appreciated. How can I compare pending orders with defined price? Suppose I want to open pending order at 1.0590, 1.0580, 1.0570 and 1.0560, I want to compare and check if any pending order missing. Lets say 1.0570 already executed (market price hit)...
[Deleted]
Hello,How can I change this account to another account?In the meantime,Greeting
Just a suggestion (I'm not sure if the forum is the best place for this). When a signal is created to ask for a (optional) magic number. Only the orders with that magic number would be used by this signal. T‌his way it would be possible to create multiple signals, for multiple strategies using just...
I was thinking of subscribing to a signal however, when I looked at their history, I noticed a lower case c at the end of all their currency pairs trades.  Do these people trade like in e-mini or something that I am not aware of.  Their fee was pretty high so I'd hate to subscribe and be unable to...
Hello, ‌My broker is Tradeking Forex. I want to set up Metatrader 4 to copy signals. Problem is that Tradeking slightly modified Metatrader to access their brokerage service- the original version of Metatrader will not work with their servers, so I have not choice in the matter. ‌So I do have‌ my...
i have 2 EA's and want to use them on the same account, they trade for different pairs so no issue for magic number. i‌ have some concern about the best way to manage this task: 1) using 2 terminals each one with 1 EA ? 2‌) using 1 terminal with 2 EA's ? P‌lease can you share your experience,...
how  can  I  correct  this?
Can anyone tell me how to use the Time & Sales function in the DOM please? Mine is grayed out / inactive in the demo (MetaQuotes-demo). ‌ C‌urrently looking at GBPUSD, but it is the same regardless of what symbols I am looking at. Confused! ‌ T‌hanks.
if your system is based on less trades but taking the long trends, why do you need an EA? And scalping is very risky, you can program the best EA but it will never take the long trends, that is w‌hat really makes money, because you can predict the long trends direction, but the small waves on...
Hi all, does anyone have (or have you seen) an indicator that will send an alert when the low of the current time frame breaks below the "Lower Bollinger Band"? T‌hanks, ‌M‌ark
Hello, I 'm trying to analyse each tick in real time. I'm using Copytick, but I'm having trouble to know which ticks are new. I'm copying the ticks for 2 arrays and comparing them. But it's not working. Any suggestions? Is there an easier way? Olá, Eu estou tentando analisar cada tick em tempo...
Hi i'm asking myself if anyone else has problems like me. The last 3 or 4 withdrawals took much more time than the withdrawals before and everytime an employee is calling me. For every withdrawal.
Hi Everyone, I was going to make a quote in a private job offer and suddenly noticed a new agreement that needs confirmation, do you know anything about it ? Does it mean that we can't contact with customer in other ways like skype ? ‌
Hi everybody, I try to find a way to get ASK historical data instead of BID historical data... If anyone has an idea... Thx for help adkort‌