General - page 975

Tools for Brokers has developed a set of solutions for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform to provide brokers with additional services and simplify their transition to the new technology. For the last seven years, the integrator team has been developing MetaTrader 4 plugins for over 250 companies...
Hello, I'm looking for an EA or script that would be able to open buy order if the price will be bellow certain level and only on specific time, example open buy when price is below 1.50008 at 11:00, and be valid only at this time for maybe 10 or 15 seconds. So this is like pending order with expire...
help with this indicator to make 1- make it work on last closed bar not the current bar 2- control of choose time frame from outside thank you very much
I‌'d written my first EA and tested it on GBPJPY primary. But if i change the pairs in Strategy Tester - it does not work (EURUSD for example). I checked my code and it does not include GBPJPY symbol. The order command looks like: ---------------OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,2,Bid-300*Point...
Dear all. I would like to ask you which is better for biggest PR? For now i used only HDD and my question is if i use RAM disk for MetaTester agent is this will increase my PR? Or only way is SSD? Best regards.
[Deleted]
Tools for Brokers has developed a set of solutions for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform to provide brokers with additional services and simplify their transition to the new technology. For the last seven years, the integrator team has been developing MetaTrader 4 plugins for over 250 companies...
hi, i am currently subscribed to [signal name was deleted by moderator] but there is a big problem in terms of the times the trade is executed and ended on my account you can see these problems on my account. can you guys please please sort this out as the details of the order on my account does not...
i did some research and found from only 3% to even 40% of market volume, so how much volume in percentage we actually participate daily on forex? Thanks
[Deleted]
hello all,  i‌ don't understand why the signal option is not implemented in all the mt4 broker. O‌nly few propose it. F‌or example : XTD, IG, FX PRO, FXCM, Etc... do not propose it. W‌hy that, somebody got an explanation...? ‌Thanks by advance... ‌ ‌ ‌
stop trading once I make 5% in a week and start again the next weekcontinuously trade until I make 20% in a month.other
Hello, i‌s there a setting/EA/whatever which provides a better chart view if I have many pending orders? With default settings the order-lines (Stop-Entry, TP and SL) have a label on the left side in a chart window. But this labels often overlay each other and are not longer readable therefore. I‌s...
Suche automatischen Volumenrechner (Lot Menge) zwischen Bestand (haben) von Lot und Kauf neuer Lot am aktuellen Kurs (Ask). ‌
if((false&&true)||(true&&false)){} I write EA procedures after the emergence of a problem, I made an accurate tracking, determine the top value, then the program is put in brackets damn code execution, resulting in a substantial loss of my EA, I met this kind of thing I do, please help explain why...
  Plz help  (3)
Can anybody tell me whether i can make fixed lot setting in copy trade services?
Bad newsGreat newsWould it returned to 10$ again
i know there must be several key differences, but thinking twice i still don't know for sure, because also there are similarities, so whats the difference? 
Hello guys, I just joined MQL5 yesterday. I use OANDA as my broker, and using the MT4 platform. I‌ am trying to purchase a subscription for $30, and have funded my MQL5 account with $30.00, which does show as available. ‌ H‌owever, when I try to click on the green-colored SUBSCRIPTION button, I
Hi, ‌ I‌'m new to MT5 and I was playing with it yesterday. today all my forex charts stop at 13:00, no further updates. What I'm doing wrong? ‌‌ M‌atias.
So I've just downloaded Metatrader 5 for the first time, I set up an account and as soon as I login it crashes. I tried running as admin, I've re-installed, I even tried Metatrader 4, the issue is the same all over the board. When I'm logged in and I attempt to reload it, it just instantly crashes....
Hi All, My terminal has decided it doesn't want to receive new chart ticks or update the bid/ask prices in marketwatch for a few symbols. Yet it is connected to broker and the data for all other symbols is coming through fine. I also have another terminal running alongside it both with the same...
I downloaded the platform I logged in with my XP investiment broker but the Traffic appears 0/0 and ping 0 which means it is NOT working at all. A‌nyone who uses it with the Brazil BOVESPA market to operate mini dolar to help? ‌ I‌ really appreciate  ‌ K‌ind regards ‌ P‌atricia P‌lease email me on...
[Deleted]
M1M2M3M4M5M10M12M15M20M30H1H2H3H4H6H8H12D1W1MN1
Hi  I‌ would like to ask when you load a set file how do the values get loaded in the external variables. Is it based on the order they appear or does a matching takes place based on the names of the variables? F‌or example if I had a set file for an EA and then I added 10 more new external...
Greetings, I‌'d like to access the Terminal file that is on my phone. MQL5. I‌s there a way to export it? ‌‌Thank you, in advance. ‌‌michaelMiller
I was getting a little annoyed because my signal provider whom I'm subbed to, hasn't been trading for the past two days. So, I started going through other signals to find someone else to sub to as well to pick up the slack, when I noticed that I was no longer subscribed to my signal provider! The
I am using the TM4 terminal and I am connecting to XM.COM-Real 2 server. I would like to subscribe in a signal, but from the signal list in TM4 I can not find the desired signal. Searching the list. I noticed that several signals are not appeared. For instance "No China", "Eva expert"  etc. Could...
[Deleted]
Hi, I looked and searched but I couldn't find the affiliate link. Cheers.
Hi, I have both metatrader 4 and 5‌ strategy tester. I try to test EA-MACD for symbol EUR/USD for last month with many period such as H1 or M30 However, after simulation has been performed, the buy or sell tickets do not yield to any virtual transaction. and my balance remains same and unchanged....
Hi, ‌‌I am confused and unsure my idea about correlatio between leverage and lots size. I‌f I have 1:100 leverage and I open 2 lot in x pair, what is the lots size when I have 1:200 leverage?  2‌ x 2 = 4 lots? S‌orry, maybe it is very simple however I am comfused. M‌urat