General - page 950

My setup for the MT4 email alerts was fine and both the test email and test notifications are delivered. and later I receive few emails and notification fine. then it will stop and I won't receive any more notifications. when  I restart the mt4 I will receive old (pending) emails then it stops. I...
I have a small problem with the operator "/" I have no compilation problems but this counters block me the strategy tester // Global scopeint A=0;int B=0;int Total=0;double Percent=0;int start() { // my code Percent= (A*100)/Total;} If not insert /Total code works otherwise no
Been searching for the answer to this but can't find the answer - a lot of different opinions. Does anyone know if it's possible to code a non-repaint version of it, or even if one exists already? Sorry if this is a stupid question (I don't code). Thanks a lot.
I make a back testing on my algo and the repor looks as follow. It makes positive return. But the period is fro m2016.06.01 to 2017.06.23. Isn't too less?
  Abitration  (1)
How do I go about abitration?
#property copyright "none"#property link      "https://www.eof.com"#property version   "1.00"#property description   "r"#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers   1#property indicator_plots   1#property indicator_color1  Blue#property indicator_type1   DRAW_LINEinput int...
Hello, I am trying to write two values into a CSV file each time the tester stops . So, during the optimization, there are multiple values written for several passes. This is like exactly as I want but I have a different problem: As per the documentation ( testing_agent_directory\MQL5\files in case
some people say you can't predict the future, so the market is a random walk,but then how can one profit if it assumed you can't predict the future?
Please, someone could tell me why I always have this in the Journal: Signal-connecting to signal server Signal-connecting to signal server I cannot connect! I activated all permission also in Signal task, please if you know tell me! I used alpari and robotforex, with different signals, but...
Hi, I realized a nasty error in mt4: string strEmpty, strCompare = "lkjhsadslkjh";if ( StringFind(strEmpty, strCompare) < 0 ) strEmpty = strEmpty +";"+ strCompare; As strrEmpty is empty (not initialized) mt4 throws the error 4052 (= ERR_STRING_FUNCTION_INTERNAL: String function internal error) If I...
Good afternoon I tried to log into my account and go to my jobs under freelance and I keep getting an error 500. Does anyone know what this means and how.I can did of it.please Many thanks
Hello, i want to program an expert advisor which base on a two in one indicator. The moving average should base on a renko-chart. So that you can understand what i mean, here a picture: How can i write the code in MQl5 so that the moving average base on the renko-chart and not on the price chart....
Hello mql programmers may you assist by converting the attached mql4 fiji trend indicator to mql5.
Hi guys Can anyone introduce a reference to mql5 coding for beginners . Any help will greatly be appreciated
I would like to discuss the new functionality in more detail with examples of how to use it. If you open the MQL5 editor, you will see a new folder called SERVICES that promises new features! To be honest, I haven't noticed which version it has appeared since
Greed or FearOver AnalysisOver TradingImpulse/Revenge TradingRisking too much on a single tradingNot having a trade journalHaving no goalsNot following your Trading SystemSome other
Hi All, I am trying to provide the account details for MT5 through a configuration file but experience issues with this. The .INI (config.ini) file is something to this (other properties are intentionally omitted):...
I see that every broker has their own logo on their mt4 platform. Many data providers also use their own logo. I want to know how do I get to use this logo If I am data provider. Please see the images below. Thanks, Santosh More
I realize that being a primarily forex platform there wasn't much need for a watchlist function in Metatrader 4.  But being contained within the Market Watch box is quite limited for stocks.  I'm new to MetaTrader, so maybe there's something in the codebase?  I don't know if that's even possible.  I...
in a costum indicator I want the program to copy D1 and M1 rates but it wont copy the M1 rates. Could someone please help me with this? it's driving me crazy    int                              RatesDCopyCheck=CopyRates(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,TerminalFirstDay,LastDay,RatesD);...
[Deleted]
Once if I change my tp/sl/close orders carelessly, how to let ea to open the order again ? or if after I close the orders , ea will modify the rest of orders and modify the correct tp or sl itself ?  should i use globalvariable function ? but i am new now , I dont know how to do it. or is there...
How can I disable a signal from taking further position after taking profit.? I have this signal provider. My MT4 copied a position then somewhere along the way i decided to manually take profit before robot or whoever is behind the signals could take profit. Moments later I found out the robot had...
Hi all, I made a few research but i think not enough. I realized that I see a lot of sinals in the MT4 terminal, but in the website I just see a few of them. I'd like to make some comments: a) I Tried in mql5.com cleaning the cache b) logged in and/or logged of c) tried to use different browsers in...
Help! I noticed that i have US Dollars (usd) as an asset under the exposure tab. I don't know why i have USD in the exposure tab of the terminal. Please can someone explain to me in layman's terms why it is there and why it keeps fluctuating. I bought facebook stock and so i understand why i have...
what are the effects of OPEC decisions on CAD, as it has adverse effect from US oil inventories. what impact does it have from OPEC
I register to Virtual Hosting for  MetaTrader 5.how can I check real ping of Virtual Hosting real time?
We have launched another tool, which can be used to extend website functionality. In addition to the web platform, we offer a free Economic Calendar that can be added to any website. The web platform allows traders to perform technical analysis and trading operations on different markets, including...
I know some company provide "AUS200" in MT4, but I don't find it in MT5. Who can help me ?