General - page 949

Hi All, I have been searching high and low and cannot find...An EA or Script that allows for switching an existing open order from "Buy" to "Sell" (ie. "Buy" order is closed and "Sell" order is entered into) and vice versa. Therefore..> at a press of a button... ie. A) an existing open trade "Buy"
Does anyone know any MT4 brokers that offer the ETF/ETN XIV or SVXY?
Hello Every Body ... Please Help me How Can I Customize My trendline style and thickness in MT5 ... I wanna Draw a trendline with a specified style But Dash or Dotted Style is Disabled and can not use dotted or dash on this line width (thickness)  ... I attached a picture for showing my problem ......
[Deleted]
Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone knew a good way to protect with license an indicator. I know MQL5 does this for you, but in case i'd like to sell my products outside of MQL5, is there a viable way to put a license key to copies? So that if the costumer wants to make a return, he can do it and get his...
If so, it's too bad. I have to switch back to MT4...
  Trading code  (3)
Hello, I need experienced coder to code my strategy to EA, please comment here if anyone interested.
I use MT5 and used MT4 earlier, why objects move their position after I release my mouse button ? For example, I draw a rectangle then I release my button but suddenly that rectangle re-positions itself to little different co-ordinates. Check the images : This is how I want it to be: But after I
Hi everyone. I'm running MT5 terminal from my broker,( live account, not demo) ActivTrades Version 5.00 Built 1495 09 Dec 2016, and i dosn't have the option in the Navigator to rent the MQL5 VPS, why is this? Restriction from my broker? If I download the terminal straight from metatrader.com the...
MT4 kept the S/L and T/P info in the history .. so far MT5 seems to have eliminated this .. how can this be fixed in MT5? Whilst I like the full range of Trailing Stops added to MT5 other issues compared to MT4 are: In MT4 the History operated as "current month" though it said "last month" whereas...
[Deleted]
If I have opened buy stop 1 lot, If there was tick jumping more than Slippage, 1. the stop order deletes and buy order not opens. 2. the stop order not deletes and buy order opening try again. What will happen to my account? 1 or 2 ? Links about this question are welcome too.
Yes (the strategy tester is everything!)No
EURUSD EURGBP GBPUSD GOLD SILVER USDJPY USDCHF AUDCAD
In MT5 there are some minor extra features / settings .... the relationship though between the zoom level used for the main graph and the line thicknesses on the indicators graphs is not as good as MT4. In MT4 when you zoom out the indicator line thickness maintains some balance with the main graph...
I want to make something similar to Print(arg1, arg2, ...) Is it possible or do I need to make n overloaded functions to essentially accomplish the same thing?
If you don't initialize your members and your class assumes a NULL or zero implicit initialization then you're going to get intermittent bugs. Members that aren't explicitly initialized get whatever value they get (not always NULL)
The widespread transition of brokers to the multi-asset HFT MetaTrader 5 platform is well under way, also in Turkey. In recent months, several large companies in Turkey announced the launch of the new product for their traders, including the Istanbul broker Info Yatirim. This confirms the interest...
  Help Please!  (2)
Hi, my developer is not responding. Today will be the 6th day that he has not visited the job forum. What should I do about this? Thank you to anyone who responds.
Hi everyone, Can someone be so kind to make me understand whether there is a relationship between compile time and the performance of an expert advisor/indicator.
how do i delete indicators on mt5?  thanks
  MT5 backtest  (1)
Hello! I would like to know how do I perform a backtest on MT5 based on bollinger bands. I would like that the MT5 backtest tool tell me when the price touches the BB upper line or lower line, then open an order to opposite side to five minutes then close the order. Is it very hard to do? Im new on...
Hello All, I really wanna test the software, how can I add Es eminis future symbol to MT5 pls ? thanks for any help.
  Growth changed  (7)
Hi all, just found some interesting issue on few signal providers,the growth previously were showed 90% on June( Checked on 3/7/2017), however for current visit to the signal provider site it showed only 2.6% (4/7/2017) is that possible? and what makes that happened
Hello there and pardon my ignorance, Is there an easy way to access vectors in MQL5 (suchs as in R or Matlab) in one go or do you have to use for-next loops to access each individual point in the vector/array? In other words, can I download closing prices from two symbols (say last 10 candles) in...
Rules set for the month of May Previous topic with rules: Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts
My setup for the MT4 email alerts was fine and both the test email and test notifications are delivered. and later I receive few emails and notification fine. then it will stop and I won't receive any more notifications. when  I restart the mt4 I will receive old (pending) emails then it stops. I...
I have a small problem with the operator "/" I have no compilation problems but this counters block me the strategy tester // Global scopeint A=0;int B=0;int Total=0;double Percent=0;int start() { // my code Percent= (A*100)/Total;} If not insert /Total code works otherwise no
Been searching for the answer to this but can't find the answer - a lot of different opinions. Does anyone know if it's possible to code a non-repaint version of it, or even if one exists already? Sorry if this is a stupid question (I don't code). Thanks a lot.
I make a back testing on my algo and the repor looks as follow. It makes positive return. But the period is fro m2016.06.01 to 2017.06.23. Isn't too less?
  Abitration  (1)
How do I go about abitration?