Mr Martin and his friends

What do you think (or maybe you know) about the safe use of martingale and its derivatives: averaging, hedges and the like?

Our tops lived a long time because it was essentially a medium to long term flat. Hi Taras.

But, not so long ago the Euro currency pair flew up for a few days, and so did the Euro. This may be caused by the fact that some of the mediators stopped their signals, and some others are in the drawdown.

I would like to know your opinion on how to avoid such plots. The first thing that comes to mind is:

1. turkeys

2. waiting for the plum area in the demo, and after it to stand on the real

3. Keeping an eye on the fundamentals.

But if you describe these options in more detail or offer your own, that would be great.

Ivan Butko:
What do you think (or maybe you know) how you can safely use martingale and its derivatives: averaging, hedging and so on?

Our tops lived a long time because it was essentially a medium to long term flat. Hi Taras.

But, on the Euro-frank, for example, not so long ago the price flew up for a few days, and so did the Euro. The mediators have been irrigated, some have closed their signals, and the other part is in the drawdown.

I would like to know your opinion on how to avoid pre-trend areas. The first thing that comes to mind is:

1. turkeys.

2) Waiting for the flat area in the demo, and then after it, go to the real account.

3. Keeping an eye on the fundamentals.

But if you describe these options in more detail or offer your own, that would be great.

To trade in weeks and to average in 100 or more pips instead of 10-20 pips

Ivan Butko:

But, for example, not so long ago the price went up for a few days on the euro-franc, as well as the eurdollar. In addition to the fact that the market is not the only one, we have to take measures.

Keep an eye on your signal. If something goes wrong, you have to take action.

Viktor Korchagin:

trade in weeks and average not in 10-20 pips but in 100 or more

...and for a $100+ deposit?))

trader781:

Captain obviousness)

Ivan Butko:

...and for a depo of $100 or more?))

the way to the penny stock

trader781:

It would be good to disclose the question of what kind of action

Ivan Butko:

It would be good to disclose what kind of measures

I can give you my tc, but it won't work in your hands.

look for your own

Viktor Korchagin:

the road to cents.

Ahh... you mean signal and earnings from subscriptions.

And if I want to do it myself, let's say there are no subscribers for a long time. For depo 100

trader781:

I can give you my TS, but it won't work in your hands.

If it has no formal rules, then - I partly agree)

trader781:

look for your

OK

Ivan Butko:

Ahh... you mean the signal and earnings from subscriptions.

And if I want to do it myself, let's say, no subscribers for a long time. For depo 100

I'm talking specifically about profitable trading...and subscription sales are just extra income, I'm not discussing it right now)

Reason: