General - page 899

I find it strange you can buy an MT4 EA, and it asks do you have MT4, if you say no, it proceeds to download MT5 all the MT4 links to download send MT5, Iwanted a vanilla MT4 couta1
Hello,             I recently created a indicator, and it is working good..... I want to take it to next level so I decided to add WIN-LOSS counter of each signals. I tried lot but didn't succeed, My indicator use 3different type of properties to create signals. Thanks 
  Buy Gbp/Usd and Sell Euro/Usd  (113   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
....in a few days ago i'm testing my strategy just for fun. I do Buy on Gbp/Usd and lock with Euro/Usd. I think if i dont profit maybe i have profit from swap anyway. But on next 2 or 3 day it look profitable and not only the swap but my equity grows up quikly . more less 100pips per week. I've been
Hi, I hear 2 different options for the signals. 1.The first one I hear if you want take a signal, you need yo stay your MT4 open all time. 2.The Second, I hear you only need the Wifi, 4G, LTE etc for take a signal in all time. What is the real what is the false ? Tank you verry much
  Timeframe  (3)
hi, is there a way to get a timeframe of less than M1 on mt4?
Hi, I would like to ask if OrderSend cound return ticket of an order which has not completely.  Here is an example of code :  ulong ticket = Buy();if(ticket > 0){   Modify(ticket);}void Modify(ulong ticket){   if(PositionSelectByTicket(ticket_parameter)){ ..... }else Print("Ticket =...
Hi, I'm running an EA on MQL5's VPS. The situation I faced a moment ago was that I have some ongoing trades closed off suddenly when I re-sync my EA's settings from my local terminal to the VPS. Why does this happen and Anybody ever has the same issue? Regards,
Hi, Does the free vps work on a both demo and real account? Thanks, Natasha
hello,  I use Tickstory to download real tick data on MT4. I am new in MT5 and I have heard it is not necessary to download real tick data on MT5 as it connects directly and automatically to the broker data server. Is that correct? one disadvantage of testing EA in MT4 is we need to use a fixed...
In my mind this should work. But i get so many errors... Im trying to find the highest candle from current time to when i entered the deal. double Start;    double TimeCurrent;    double HighestCandel;    double High[];           if (HistorySelect(0, TimeTradeServer()) && (HistoryDealsTotal() > 0))...
  Withdraw Options Help..  (16   1 2)
"WebMoney payment system will soon be disabled and will no longer be available for withdrawal operations" is it forever ? or will be available soon.....
How do I know which endpoint on the trend line I move with the mouse? I will write the new value to Global Variable.
Trying to import some data from tickstory, made a demo account on separate MT4 installation. Immediately my live account on separate MT4 installation was gone and when I try to add account or login the journal says "invalid account" (I even reinstalled everything, broker software, uninstalled...
Hi, I'm working with gentoo linux, firefox 58 and metatrader 4 under wine. When I want to download expert, then I have the message (translated from german): "Firefox dont know,how to open this address , because one of the follows (mql4buy) is no registered protocol or in this context not allowed."...
  I lost another deposit on Friday  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
There are brokerage companies (***) that give you a bonus for every deposit you make into your account . This bonus is also called "extra funds". The terminology varies. The terms and conditions of the bonus are written in very large and confusing text. This is probably the way they expect no one to
hi all my new in programming make exprit tow Stochastic the first Stochastic with trend the second Stochastic with price dispersion but i have problem open only one order sell or buy need fix problem every Cross Stochastic open order can anyone help me Thank
  Study.  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Where you can apply. For training in trading
[Deleted]
How do I regain command control on the MT5 when I lose it during trading
  abandonment of mt4  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hi all! is it realistic for brokers to abandon mt4 and switch to mt5 accordingly.and how long will support mt4
Hi, I'm not sure I'm able to explain: I'm trying to do some tests and I need to choose beetween && and || operator fore some conditions. For example: which do give best result beetwen: - if ( (condition1)&&(condition2) ) {  ordersend...} - if ( (condition 1) || (condition2) ) {  ordersend... } Is...
i can t trader???? why
Dear Experts! I have created object line to show me the highest price line. But I wanted to put some test label on the line which would move together with the line up or down but not getting idea how to do it. below is my object line code. Any guidance will be highly appreciated! void...
  Account  (1)
Is your user name your account name? 
Hello community! I think I have found a bug. As can bee seen in the image below, one is able to "switch off" the bid and aks price lines by selecting "None" as the color. In MQL5, you can address These option using the following Code: ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_COLOR_ASK,4294967295); // the last...
Hello, I have a function that opena a trade on signal idicators, but after it closes out of the trade it opens another one up again. I'm wondering how to write a function that would would wait a half hour before it can open another one. Code is  if (!ExistPositions()){       if ((Buy1=Buy2)){...
I'm told that my EA uses a virtual stop loss, but IG Index won't accept that.  What is a virtual stop loss?
Anyone know more specifically how "control points" mode in the strategy tester is calculated? I see that its "based on the nearest less timeframe", but I'm interested in understanding that a little deeper.  Thanks!
I have tried to install the Agents manage on several of our servers in work, it has connected 2 servers into my account which was using 24 and 4 processors, but the other server are never connected. my account is saying 28 agents, and there should be at least 32
Hi Guys, My problem is that I would like to start a paid signal in my terminal. Selecting paid signal within the MT4 application is not possible so I have to start it from the website(https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4). The problem is that I am running 4 different terminal windows and when I click
hello  i need expert to design expert on <> platform or <> platform  who can do that