General - page 894

Can anyone advize for this?
Hi ! I want to combine the results of several indicators and draw this out of the results. How can I do it? Thank you, Csezo
earlier mql5 allows all kind of account for signal providing as well as demo acc. by the time the have upgrade some condition which improve the quality of signals. still there are some signal providers( i suspect those are working on broker or their close buddys) those are manipulating the signal
Hi, Before my current subscription ends , is there a way to change the subscription plan to a better deal (eg, from 3 months to 6 months subscription fee) for the subsequent renew (if yes, how) or even better, with the current subscription that is expiring soon. Thanks.
How do you subscribe to paid signals, without allowing the signals to automatically copy the trades to Metatrader? I wish to simply manually follow the signal. 
  EventSetTimer frequency  (13   1 2)
If you have a timer event with EventSetTimer() frequency set to 1 second and the task behind it takes for instance 3 seconds to run, I then presume that the timer will wait for the task to be finalized and not break after 1 second for next OnTimer to be executed. Please if anyone can confirm. Thanks...
I just recieved a script I purchased for a modified PSAR with Stops. I tested it today and it seems to be ok but with some minor issues that Ill speak to the developer about. But I am wondering how these results are calculated below : When I downloaded it to a spreadsheet I found the Profit figures...
  Pakistan members  (4)
ASALAMUALIKUM. I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PAKISTANI ARE HERE
  market watch  (4)
Sorry for such a basic question, but I haven't been able to find out how to do this. How do you bring up the market watch. Thanks for help. -Matthew
[Deleted]
  best ea!  (24   1 2 3)
Hello, Give me the worst ea you have (the code .mq4 file) and i will change it to a good ea.
6 Months, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 5 Years, 7 Years, 10 Years
How to download the RSIMFI Adaptive indicator on the metatrader 4 for a Mac
Hello Anyone have do mt4 or mt5 for microsoft lumia windows phone 10 for download? Anyone develop this plataform?
If Daylight Saving Time correction is YES, when will time Zone be changed (exactly time please)
It comes to my mind a number games. I want to make an EA based on a simple moving average crosses If there is no Open Order... If the fast moving average crosses above the slow moving average, it will execute buy position using i.e 0.01 lotsize. OR If the fast moving average crosses below the slow...
Does MQL5 have a software app to download so I can run a Touch - No touch binary trade? If so, is it in your applications available? Or do I just need to do it online and then load it into my MQl5 platform.
Hi, I was hoping someone here would be able to help me modify my attached indicator. Basically all the indicator does at the moment is plot an arrow for a cross of 2 moving averages . That being, plot a green "buy" arrow when the 3 ema crosses above the 10 sma, and plot a red "sell" arrow when the 3
ut seems the trading robots are for forex trading I'm looking for a trading robot for gold trading only can anyone point me to one
Hi I generate this script by Stochastic indicator but i want to add level like 20-80 to use it as condition for sell or buy . can any one help me to do this ? this is a file of script >>>> https://goo.gl/mdBdp2 Ziad AR
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am sure anyone who has used MT4 often especially to do long backtests knows how big the log files can get ! I have coded a batch file which deletes the biggest files from MT4 (you need to close the program first) thought I would share it... Just place it in your metatrader folder and...
  how do swaps work?  (17   1 2)
can anyone tell me how the swap works? does it ever leave once it is imposed?
Hi, I'm coding in MT5 about a complex topic : I would like to calcul a SMA of a RSI of a specific serie. the serie is calculated like that : (close + (high+low)/2)/2. Finally I would like to make : out = sma(rsi(serie,14)) based on current symbol and current timeframe. Could someone help me by...
I am trying to connect Metatrader4 with Twilio (voice and messaging service), via DLL. The call goes something like this: MT4 expert script -> C++/CLI DLL -> C# DLL -> Twilio I have successfully tested both dlls using a (C#) console application - the program calls...
  close trade  (3)
i am trying to access mymoney but support keeps telling me to contact my account manager.  I cannot contact him so need to know how to close trades so I can get money  please some one tell a total beginner
Hey guys, ive found several threads about how to calculate the necessary margin in mt4 to open a position but i cant find the  function to calculate it in mql5.  i want to know how to calculate how much margin it costs to open 0.1 or 1 LOT for a _Symbol without opening a Trade.  regards
Hi Guys, Signal is using GBPUSD. but my broker doesnt have DOT at the end of the currency pair. Can you please help me how i will convert it? Or MT4 already have this feature? Thanks!
  Trailing Stops  (5)
How can we install a trailing stop utility that will run without closing the EA that is running ?
Step to reproduce the error: your account is in EUR, you create a custom symbol for EURUSD to import custom data(copying the standard one) So you have: Base Currency: EUR, Profit currency: USD, Margin currency: EUR When you run the strategy tester MetaTrader search a symbol to calculate...
  Help  (11   1 2)
 Hi, I deposited £250 in a GMO Trading account today. What do I do next please? Ed
Looking around for a "good" trading signal to copy, I read about the Trading History Volume. if it says 0.02, does that mean that the system will open an order with 2000 (0.02 x 100,000) which is basically 2 micro lots? If that is true, then how can the Account > Growth > YTD be cumulative of all...