General - page 706

Brokerage Firms  (1)
Hello Everyone,please can an individual trade Forex without actually going through a broker.And if possible,how does it work?
Can you change the default brace indentation from 2 spaces to 0? So instead of this: if(condition)   {      } You get this: if(condition) {    }  
Hi Is there a way where I can match the orders from a signal provider I am copying with orders on my terminal, it is running in mql5 vps? I find the time is not the most easy to use but an order number from the provider terminal which shows in the vps journal, can this be possible? Thanks
Hello Is there a way to connect, or bridge Ninja Trader platform to Mt4 platform I mean I want to see the Future Chart on Mt4 platform just for Analysis. help me please it is very important to me. thanks
Dear all, I have a payable indicator..i pay subscribtion. Indicator demands MT4 account number and password.I can see values on the chart. I would just like to download all the history of indicator values. We made a script collecting data via I-Custom function, but we get an error ("Cannot login,...
I have this EA. This EA open only one trade at once. I want to open multiple trade at once from multiple currency charts whenever MA crossover. But this EA only open one trade and neglect other signals. Highly appreciate your kind help!...
Hi all, I keep getting this message on my terminal log: MQL5.community: authorization failed I also have VPS and subscribed to one of the signals. None of that works so I am basically paying for something I can not use. My login and password work ok on MQL5 web but my MT4 terminals (one from Ava...
Hi, i need to implement on my indicator the number of total day from a opened order and after plot on chart in void Order someone  can help ? void OnTimer()  {//---   int xsize=(int)ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_WIDTH_IN_PIXELS);   int ysize=(int)ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS);...
dear friends, which expert, do you introduce for meta-trader 4, that is complete, modifiable and valuable (for forex and binary option). thank you for your considerations
Hello, Do any of you guys know of any EA or indicator that informs one when equity is above X? I know Myfxbook already does this, but it's honestly way too slow. Needs to be able to send alerts through the MT4 email function. Kind regards, n0equityAlertz123
Hi I'm new here, I would ask you why I can't download anything... If is click for download any indicator, free or pay version, the website ask me if I have an account, I click Yes and then Safari says "I can't open the page" I have an account MT4 with Pepperstone for Mac version....
Hi programmers, I'm programming an indicator in MT5 and I would like to know if there is a way in mql5 to test if an EA (which is previously installed to the same chart that my indicator) is a licenced version ? Thanks for your reply, Erwann.
I try to convert my indicator to mt5 version but I'm looking for iStdDevOnArray .  its not on MQL5 Reference. anybody can help me?
  EA code question  (2)
Hello, coders i want to know is it possible on existing already EA to implement that logic, example: My EA open initial lot of 0.01, if the trade is profitable, next trade to be 0.01 as well, but if is loss trade, next trade to be 0.01+0.01=0.02 and, if loss again, next 0.02+0.01=0.03 and, if...
It would be good if Metaquotes can show Indicators and EAs under separate headings under each seller or allow one to search each section using the author's name. Some sellers have many indicators and EAs and one has to click on each one to figure out if it is an EA or an indicator
why mlq5 shows that in a seller products  
I have some questions regarding the picture below, depicting a gap/hack, whenever these occur, they always near blow my account or otherwise put my account in jeopardy. Hence I have the following questions: 1) Is there any way to predict these bogus gaps/hacks as on pic-related? 2) Is there a proper
Hi friends. I found an EA for trading on Renko Charts and it looks very promising on the strategy tester, but when i tested it with a live account, it wasn't profitable and I wonder how. I'll attach the EA and you test it yourselves. And I would appreciate it if you could tell me the reason why it...
Does anyone know a way to create an EA that will execute on a specific pair at a specific time to open a trade a certain amount of pips about a wick and below the wick and close out at a certain amount of pips?
I had an update on my Windows computer and thereafter, my purchased EA would no longer work. I had to use a new activation to restore the EA back. I feel this is a waste of my activations. I am down to only one now because of this. I would appreciate if you guys can resolve this.
Hi! I have a MT5 EA that open/close orders at first closed candle reversion. I need to modify it to open/close orders at second closed candle. The original code is: //--- FastMAPrevious = iClose (_Symbol,0,2); FastMACurrent = iClose(_Symbol,0,1); SlowMAPrevious = iOpen(_Symbol,0,2);
MT5 build 2124 the compiler enters some sort of loosing it behavior with this simple script. Any ideas? class CItem  {   string            m_name;                     CItem(string name) {m_name=name;}   string            Name() {return(m_name);}  };template<typename T>class CCollection<T>  {public...
Hi, I really like the statement publisher feature, but I miss the "Comment" column in the statement. Is there some way to add it (maybe patching the file templates\statement.htm ?) Peter
I have subscribed to a signelprovider. But his trades are not automatically executed on my mt5. Can you guys help me with this?
Every time I close and relaunch MT5, my custom symbols while still there, do not retained the settings I give them. Some save, but some settings like Base currency, Stops level, Tick size, etc. do not. https://imgur.com/MSzAr2N This also means I have to re import my data file everytime, very...
when i test EA on the same code,the same mt4 setting,different pc. PC1:VPS .Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2 2CORE ,TEST CPU USE  RATE:30%-60%.     lock: 2.1GH pc2: local PC.AMD 2700 16CORE.TEST CPU USEE RATE:10%-15%.     lock: 4.0GH(use   overclock) test time: PC1:15 second. PC2:2minutes. Anybody know this is...
Hi,  I noticed some users have a kind of "template" answers, commonly used to specific situations. Some answers contains links, references, etc. But most of them are moderators.  Is there a way for me (normal user) to create some templates for my replies like that?  If yes, are that templates...
hi, i saw that there is no paypal payment anymore for deposit and i tried to pay by credit card but the website say that my card number is wrong (which is not because i ordered on amazon yesterday) and 2 numbers are misssing 
I would like to open a subwindow via expert advisor but I do not see any Chart function that can open a subwindow without attaching an indicator(shell code with #property indicator_separate_window) I can not attach the #property indicator_separate_window to an expert advisor without the compiler...