General - page 529

Good morning everyone. I have a signal where I trade with an adequate size for an 800 usd account. If a subscriber wants to deposit 8,000 usd, how does he configure the signal so that the trade have proportional size (in this case 10x larger) ?? Thank you all for the attention
Hello I want to hire a programmer for an EA development. But as soon as I am interested in two or three programmers of the list.. I should share all of the details of the requirements so we can agree about the job and a final cost, is that right? Is there any other way to do that so I dont show my
Hello, I have a strange problem. I have written an indicator that takes the values of another indicator. When I add my written indicator to the chart, the iCustom indicator is in the foreground, so I don't see my written indicator. Is there a way to change this
Hi everyone i try to change some function classes in the a mgh file and some of them have lock icon on them. and i can't change them. what's it is an icon and how i cna be eable to change them
Hello, I'm developer and I have one job in progress in the Freelance. Job was created by Customer 2019.02.10. Last activity from Customer - 2019.01.18. I finished the job and requested arbitration to finish the job 2019.04.01, but for now there are no any actions from arbitration. I created request...
Hello, I renew my rent on several expert advisors. Does it mean i have to update all my charts every month? Or the system understands that I renewed the rent and there is no need to update the charts with the renewed rented EA? I would be grateful if someone could help me thanks Vitoria
Hi guys. Is there a possibility of getting to know the creator of a custom indicator that has been renamed by some other person in order to hide the original maker of the indicator
good day i need help am having difficult with coding my EA to open order when askprice is on trendline, eg sell orders to be opened when askprice is on upper trendline, buy order to be opened when askprice is on lower trendline and no orders are to be opened if price crosses over the trendline what
Hi Community, Suppose I rent a VPS server from MQL5, a 3 month subscription. At the end of my 3 month how can I ensure that there is no interruption in my VPS if I want to rent again for 3 months? Best Regards, Werner
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, July the 10th, 2020. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: A sorting option has been added to the Market Watch window: Click on a column name to sort the list by required data, such as the symbol name, close price
Hello everyone, please i would like to know how we get the 2 coordinate prices of a rectangle in MQL5. In MQL4, we have OBJPROP_PRICE1 and OBJPROP_PRICE2 for the 2 prices levels, same for the prices. But in MQL5, there's just OBJPROP_PRICE same for the time. I want to use the GetDouble but don't
Hi, at the start of my program I am declaring a bunch of arrays, and they all increment in size +1 per tick and they all maintain equal size to one another. double array1[], array2[], array3[], ..... , array99999[] void OnTick () { ArrayResize (array1, x+ 1 ); ArrayResize (array2, x+
I can not identify and therefore distinguish the last profit of a series of orders in the historical one neither from the magic number nor from the comment on mql5. I can only get the last profit and the last magic number or comment of the last order, but I cannot identify the last profit of a
i have mt4 . i want to send money skriil to mql5 for the pay vps . how . and thank you
Hello, is there any plausible explanation why live trading results (and backtests using MQL data and generated ticks) can be much better than any simulation with real tick data (with commissions, variable spread, stop level = 0, different data sources, etc.)? Since the tick data from TDS can be
Is it possible to have 2 EA running in a chart ? and leave it on on VPS to run. Each EA will run and pick up trades ? thanks
Dear all, I spent some time to identify the problem, then searched and found it is not a new issue, and seemed have not fixed for years, my version is Version 5.00 build 2615, 17Sep 2020. Below are my settings, /--- inputs for main signal input int Signal_ThresholdOpen =50; //
Hello everyone! Metatrader 5 has a bug, where the links to WebRequest are being deleted from that window. Do you have a limit on links? And why is the list coming back empty
  MetaQuotes-Demo  (5)
Hi folks, Is there anyone who knows the MT5 Demo address server? I'm trying to add a new account, but I can't find MetaQuotes MT5 demo
  CODE  (3)
HI im a newblie and im am trying to code now i keep getting these 2 arrors unexpected end of program and unbalanced parentheses. i have tried using styler but still doesn't work please help me. see below { double SignalPrice = 1.28956 ; int takeProfitPips = 40 ; int StopLossPips = 30 ; if
[Deleted]
Hi, i updated my windows and after i tried adding the EA to a chart i got the error 'Cannot load.....', so i deleted the EA and re-installed it but i lost another activation.... Is there a way to get that activation back? Will i have to use an activation with every windows update that is performed
I'm just now getting into forex and I could use some help. Are there free videos to watch to get me started you guys could recommend? Instead of doing a youtube search, I'd rather get some guidance. Please no ads for services, I'm looking for a free way to understand this market and get started
Hi. Need your help. after syncing expers and indicators to mqsl vps, i have a successful message in Journal tab. however I have "Automated trading disallowed due to EA being synchronized with virtual hosting and enabled on virtual hosting...." message in Experts Tab. Is everything good to run on my
Hi, I noticed that some EAs offer bonus features that are only accessible after receiving a bonus code that you receive after giving a 5star rating on the product page. Isn't that kind of fraudulent or is this allowed? Regards, J
  Mlq Vps transfer  (1)
Im trying to swap my unused mlq vps subcription from a mt4 acc to mt5 . Is this possible ? Ive tried many times but gives me a error cheers
Hi! How do I sort out the results from different EA? I would like to make a compilation of my EA to get a good overview
Dear all, In MT4 we were able to hard set for example a max of 10% equity DD for the optimization process. In MT5 they do not have a direct feature for this so I was figuring out how to code it. Right now I have been using the following code but getting an error. "Genetic pass 0,506) tested with
Hi, Is it possible to set trade account login, password and server remotely (e.g. using PHP/HTML form)? I know this information is saved at .\config\accounts.dat, but it is a binary file. I have a virtual server but I was wondering another way of logging at terminal instead of having to connect
Hello, I would like to make a suggestion of something that I think is quite serious. It would be very good if the customer could choose which version of the EA or indicator he wants to use, in case of updates. We know that the Forex market is very competitive and it makes me think that some users
Suddenly my strategy testing on BTCUSD and ETHUSD were trading the profit/loss at 100x what they should have been based on the actual lots traded in the history. For example, trading .01 lots was posting profit/loss at the 1.0 lot level, and trading 1.0 lots was posting P/L at the 100.0 lot level