General - page 526

Attached is a EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the profit in your account reaches an amount that you want (currently set at $300). For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close all open trades on your account, regardless of which ever...
Hello, I have an EA I'm trying to test. I want to test it with data I have from my broker, not Metaquotes data as I want to ensure there isn't anything dodgy happening (The EA Purposely opens and closes positions when it was known in the past to be able to ideally open and close these positions and
Hi there. Can someone help me? I have posted an order at the freelance area with the description of what I want (a simple MT4 to MT5 indi conversion) There are already 3 people interested, but how do I choose? I mean, how do I close the deal? I don´t see any button or option to "hire". Best regards
Hi all, I'm looking for RSI that auto draw trend line to its peaks, min 2. and gives alert when the trend line broke
Hi there, I wanted to ask how I can achieve the below: I have one Master Account on MT4, which consists of 1 external EA, 1 copy service, 1 own EA, 2-3 manual strategies I trade. I want a solution where all the trades which are executed on that MT4 Master Account are copied to another account
how do i install a sinal i just bought to metatrader platform
Hi, I have just subscribed to a signal, made the payment, which shows on my MQL5.com account with reference to the signal. MQL also has the signal in my subscribed signals list, with the correct trading account number against it. Trouble is it just didn't turn up in MT4. I tried restarting the
When trying to run MT5 on my windows computer (windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1909, Build 18363.1082) i get the attached error message (See screenshot). It used to work last month but now for some reason it does not (maybe a windows upgrade caused it?) Error message says: "The procedure entry point
Hi everyone! I'm programming an strategy on MetaTrader5 and I've found myself in a rather strange situation while doing backtests. My strategy is for operating on future indexes, specifically the brazilian ones. The problem is as follows: Running a backtest on WDOV20 between days 09/01/2020
This EA open multiple buy sell orders and close buy orders and sell orders separately by trailing stop. Check photo. Plz suggest similae EA as this because I want to study how code work
I am developing an EA that trades multiple symbols at a time. I intend to also use indicators for each symbol in multiple timeframes When I set the symbols and indicators, MT5 opens 1 graphic for each Symbol/Timeframe-Indicator Is there a way of preventing that ? Does that saves memory and resource
i bought a vps inside mt4 from mql5. The amount was drawn from my account  but the confirmation page about payment was struggle. How can i see the status of the vps?
Hello all, a question on VPS. I have an expert advisor running on the VPS from mql.community. My intention is to get back the program (advisor) which I have put on the VPS. With this intention I have used the "migrate" button, but unfortunately it has transferred what was on my pc to the VPS. In the
Good morning, I entered android by PC. I insert the alert by mt5 pc and send it to the cell phone. I tried to add a new sound that might be better to hear in the price alert notification. However, I was unable to perform the procedure. Someone
Hi all, I have paid to rent an indicator but system is showing a symbol of a padlock saying 7 days. Can anyone tell me what this means please. The indicator displays in my purchases on mt4 platform but nothing happens when i click on install. Thanking you in advance. Angie
Is there a way to get the standard RED & GREEN candlesticks instead of the drab BLACK AND WHITE
hi, how do i display charts on multiple monitors connected to the same laptop? thanks, hw
[Deleted]
Is there a workaround? Using arrays is not a good idea, since arrays can only store variables of the same type. Print It enters a message in the Expert Advisor log. Parameters can be of any type. void Print ( argument, // first value ... // next values );
A DDE function is like this =MT4|BID!USDCHF - *** and it works great. However, if the symbols from MT4 have (£) then the DDE function must change to this =MT4|BID!USDCHF(£), but when that happens, Excel is confused by the brackets and the £ sign and we get this *** I never had a problem, because up
  new here  (5)
please im new here...i need a guider
  I have no clue  (2)
I have no clue
// Instead of using a static color literal ObjectSetInteger(0,name_,OBJPROP_COLOR,C'128,128,128'); // I would like to set the color value programmatically like this ObjectSetInteger(0,name_,OBJPROP_COLOR,"128,128,128"); Is this possible? I see nothing in the OBJPROP_COLOR documentation that hints
I was wondering how to prevent people from viewing my freelance project to see the details of the job whether in progress or has finished, but I still want to have access to my files. I have seen people selling my ideas because they got it from the freelance section.Thanks
I have a client who wants me to build a bot, that's based on an indicator. In a situation where the strategy doesn't perform as they expect it to when they backtest the bot i will build for them and they refuse to pay cause it not what they expected there strategy to be profited. What should i do
Hi, im trying to migrate an EA file on VPS on my live account and it doesnt let me its write that its an old EX4 file version, what shoul i do
I Wanted this EA to to buy and close at 20 ma crossings. Only buy when above 50 ma and ignore sells. Similarly only sell trades when below 50 ma and ignore buys. It was at least opening trades when wanted when i had only 20 ma. so it should the same with new ma. but it is doing so randomly. Pls
  Signal section  (1)
Hello, To receive a signal, do I have to have an account in the location of the signal provider or can I communicate with my account in another location ??? I use Light Forex embedding and the signaler uses ICA embedding
Hellow there ?? i have coded the EA That makes targets by pip value, it works perfect on USDCAD on testing but when testing sometimes the targets shrinks even though they display the same amount of points to positions sl and tp when i hover my mouse to them what might be the problem since they cause
Does the check mark beside "Automatically Renew" mean VPS renewal is active? Or is the renewal active when the check mark is not there? Thank you
Today, you can not only buy MetaTrader Market applications but also rent them. Renting a product is clearly much cheaper than purchasing a full license. Do you have any doubts about buying a trading robot? Do you want to test an indicator without the demo version limitations? Simply rent a program...